- RESmart BPAP 20T/25T System is professional at customizing solution forobstructive sleep apnea and respiratory disease.
- It delivers therapy pressure as well as maintaining synchrony.
- Unique sensitivity setting ensures the user-device synchrony and these settings maximized users’ compliance.
Wireless data acquisition：
BMC+ sleep health management platform read iCodecompliance information without any cable connection.
|Modes||S/T, S, T, CPAP|
- RESmart BPAP 25T System with humidifier
- bipap RESmart GI BPAP System 25T, a device that allows you to get the maximum comfort from the entire line of bipap-bipap devices.
- An essential feature is not only the setting of separate pressure for inhalation and exhalation, but also the automatic adjustment of the devices during the entire treatment period.
- Suitable for patients with any severity of sleep apnea, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), is able to “breathe” patients of any body weight.
- The system of automation and settings of the device allows the tripap to be maximally synchronized with the individual needs of the patient.
Features of the model
- Operating modes: S / T, S, CPAP, T.
- Setting the automatic range of therapeutic inspiratory and expiratory pressure from 4 to 25 cm H2O.
- Separate setting of initial inspiratory and expiratory therapy pressure for falling asleep.
- Automatic data storage and reading of treatment results for the last 365 days.
- The Altitude function (altitude) allows you to use the device even in mountainous areas.
- Automatic display of data for the last day of treatment on the screen with fixing the maximum and average pressure, index
- Flexible setting of the humidification system from 0 (off) to 5 (maximum).
- Automatically turn on (Auto On) and turn off (Auto Off) the device for maximum convenience.
- The patented system of protection of the device from voltage surges and accidental water leakage during use. humidifier
- Patented mode of automatic and self-cleaning of the device from water vapor (DelayOff function) after using the device.
- 2-level positive airway pressure (BiPAP)
- With RESlex intelligent breathing support system
- RESmart® BPAP provides non-invasive ventilation in patients with respiratory impairment who are treated in the hospital or at home.
- As a perfect solution for people with sleep apnea, the device adjusts breathing pressure through each breath with the RESlex intelligent support system to help patients feel natural and comfortable.
Some outstanding features:
-Quickly and easy to use, including: IPAP, EPAP, Res.Rate, E / I Rate, I sens, E sens, Rise time.
-Innovative tracking technology for precise and comfortable treatment.
-Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm making each user feel most comfortable.
-RESlex intelligent support system controls pressure with each beat.
– Alarm when power off suddenly.
-Automatically turn on / off.
-Automatically turn off when breathing mask slip.
-Alarm remaining time when removing respirator and duct.
-Automatically compensates for leaks and altitudes to ensure precise treatment anywhere.
Compact and powerful design:
-Integrated, can install more module InH2 to create humidity.
-Using DC 24V power, infrared humidifier controller makes user safe and comfortable.
-The intelligent heating system automatically switches off when the required temperature is reached.
-Anti-reflux water tray.
-365-night full data storage and more than 30 years of treatment data.
|IPAP||4-25 cmH2O ± 1 cmH2O|
|EPAP||4-25 cmH2O ± 1 cmH2O|
|CPAP||4-20 cmH2O ± 1 cmH2O|
|E / I ratio (E / I Rate)||1-6|
|Respiratory Rate||3-40 BPM, ± 1 BMP or 10% of setting (checked after 4 minutes)|
|Maximum inhalation time (Max. Inspiration Time)||3 seconds|
|Rise Time||0 – 3 ± 25%|
|Ramp Duration||0-60 minutes ± 10% of setting.|
|Size||220 × 194 × 112 mm
313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2TM module for thermal humidification)
<3 kg (with InH2TM module for heat humidification)
|Operating environment||Temperature: 5 to 30 ° C
Humidity: ≤ 80% non-condensing
|Voltage||100 – 240V AC, 50 / 60Hz, 95VA Max|