- Semi-automated 1-channel coagulation analyzer for fast and accurate determination of coagulation assays.
- Compact in size, easy to operate, this analyzer is the ideal partner for the small laboratory, medical practices and intensive care.
- The CoaDATA 504 uses the turbodensitometric measuring principle and combines the advantages of mechanical and optical detection methods.
- This standardized measurement method ensures reliable measurements even when using turbid samples and reagents.
- Turbodensitometric (opto-mechanic)
- Magnetic stir bar for homogenizing the test approach and increase of sensitivity
- Large measuring range with higher accuracy and precision compared to only optical detecting principles
- Ambient light compensation
- Plasma Samples
- Micro volume: 150µl test volume
MEASURING UNIT (37,4°C CONTROLLED)
- 1 Measuring channel
- 1 Reagent position
- 4 Cuvette incubation positions
- Open System, free editable reagent parameter
- 15 programmable test positions
- Automated calculation of seconds, INR, %, g/l, mg/dl, Ratio
- Editable calibration-/reference curve (9 points)
- Patient-ID, numeric (manually) and alphanumeric (Barcode)
- Uni-directional HOST communication
- Multi-language user interface (DE, EN, ES, FR, PT, RU)
There are no reviews yet.