- Keep a regular check on arterial oxygen saturation and heart rate with Beurer PO 30 Pulse Oximeter.
- The device is designed to provide you a non-invasive measurement of the arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and the heart rate (pulse rate).
- The device shows a colorful display of your pulse.
- The oxygen saturation of your body indicates the percentage of hemoglobin in arterial blood that is loaded with oxygen. Thus, helps in assessing the respiratory function.
- This compact pulse oximeter uses two rays of light with different wavelengths to take SpO2 measurement.
- A low oxygen saturation value generally indicates underlying illnesses such as respiratory diseases, asthma, heart failure, etc.
- People with a low oxygen saturation value are more likely to experience symptoms like shortness of breath, increased heart rate, weakness, nervousness, and outbreaks of sweating.
- The pulse oximeter is ideal for patients at risks such as people with heart disease or asthma and suitable for athletes and healthy people who exercise at high altitude.
PO 30Oximeter Details:
|Batteries||2 X 1.5 V AAA Batteries|
|Graphic Pulse Display||Yes|
Cleaning & Storage Instructions:
- Clean the housing and the interior rubber surface with a soft cloth dampened with medical alcohol after every use
- If a low battery status appears on the display of the pulse oximeter, change the batteries
- Store the pulse oximeter in a dry place
- Store the pulse oximeter in a place where the ambient temperature is between -40°C and 60°C
- Helps to measure oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse)
- Comes with color display with 4 available views
- Allows you to adjust the display brightness
- Provides graphic pulse display
- Compact portable
- Featured with automatic switch-off and low battery indicator
- Easy to use and clean
- Ideal for individuals with heart diseases, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, bronchial asthma
- Suitable for sports at high altitudes
|Battery Type||Incl. 2 x AAA batteries|
How to use Pulse Oximeter (PO 30) – Beurer
- To insert the batteries, slide the battery compartment lid open
- Now place the two batteries supplied in the pulse oximeter and ensure that the correct battery polarity is observed
- Close the battery compartment lid again
- To attach the lanyard, insert the narrow end of the lanyard through the holder
- Draw the other end of the lanyard through the loop at the narrow end and tighten
- Now Insert one finger into the finger opening of the pulse oximeter and hold it steady
- Press the function button to start the pulse oximeter. Do not move during the measurement
- Your measurement values will appear on the screen after a few seconds