- The Handheld Rapid Test Jaundice Meter MBJ20 is an accurate, and non-invasive jaundice meter.
- The detector is placed on neonatal skin to assist medical professionals to instantly test jaundice levels of infants.
- The Handheld Rapid Test Jaundice Meter MBJ20 prevents the neonates from any discomfort typically associated with abstraction of blood samples, reduces costs since test results are immediate, and increases the working efficiency of doctors and nurses.
- This jaundice meter is developed with advanced electronics and optics, adopting Fiber Optics, a spectrum splitter, a controlled spectrum filter, NFM switching, and information processing techniques.
- The MBJ20 has not been tested on dark skin and is not confirmed to give accurate results when used on babies with dark skin.
- This jaundice meter is easy to use and maintain. The test results are rapid and provide the serum bilirubin concentration.
- The device also has a storage and memory function, convenient self-calibration ability, and is makes it easy to browse and delete functions.
- Streamlined, small and delicate design makes this jaundice meter easy to handle.
- It has a long service life, and low energy consumption.
- LCD Display is easily viewable and a battery indicator indicates when the batteries needs to be replaced.
|Indicator light for ready||Green|
|Measurement range||0.0mg/dL ~ 30.0mg/dL|
|Measurement accuracy||low+1.0mg/dL(+17μmol/L, rest ±1.5mg/dL (±25.5μmol/)|
|Preparation time||<12 seconds|
|Record function||Memory of 20 recent measuring results and circular review of recorded data|
- AA 1.5V × 2 batteries (not included)
- Carrying and storage case (1x)