Only operate the vaporizer with dry medical gases
»The MSS 3 looks like a Tec 3 but that’s where the similarity ends. Over the past 10 years we have made many improvements to the original design. In addition to those highlighted below (Tec 3). We have created a more stable vaporizer that gives accuracy of output between +/- 2% and 5% of Dial setting, plus a longer period of “Duration of use”.
- Calibrated for the specific anesthetic drug.
- Calibrated 0.25 to 5% (Sevoflurane 8%) using a “Laser Refractometer” (Tec 3 0.5 to 5.0% No 8% Sevoflurane).
- Temperature, flow and duration of use compensation.
- Safety lock to help prevent accidental turn-on of dial. Specification
- Calibrated at 22 deg C and 35 deg C +/- 1 deg C.
- Calibration range: 0.25% – 0.5% through 5% (Sevoflurane 8%)v.v. (Tec 3 0.5 to 5% No 8% Sevoflurane)).
- Fluctuations in temperature, flow rate and duration of use is automatically compensated for during use.
- When used with I.P.P.V the variation in output is negligible.
- Nominal Working Range: Fresh gas flow – 200 cc to 15 liter/min.
- Ambient temperature – 18 deg C to 35 deg C.
- Resistance to Gas Flow:
- 5 cm wg. at “OFF” setting at 5 liter/min oxygen.
- 21-29 cm wg. when delivering vapor in 5 liter/min oxygen at 21oC.
- Amount of anesthetic drug to fully charge the vaporizer – 150ml (Tec 3 125ml).
- Amount retained by the wick system – 35ml.
There are no reviews yet.