- Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia is a common disease among newborns.
- In clinical, the neonatal jaundice needs to be observed dynamically so as to be found and treated in time.
- But the repeated abstraction of blood sample for analysis would not only bring the neonates to more annoyance, but also increase the workload and difficulties of doctors and nurses, and it is unable to be accepted by the parents.
- JH20-1B transcutaneous jaundice detector is a newly developed product based on the technology of the JH20-1A.
- The detector date of JH20-1B is designed and determined according to the linear regression equation according to the linear regression equation of clinical date with JH20-1A.
- Three figures are showed on the screen (two integers, one decimal) and the accuracy of reading is even higher and the indication more direct
|Checking methods||Compare the blue and green light|
|Indication||Three-figure LED digital display (one decimal digits)|
|Readable||Test the bilirubin value directly by the forehead of baby|
|Test deviation||0~15±1 16~25±1.5|
|Light resource||Xenon-flashing light|
|Power supply||Nickel xenon battery group 4.8V|
|Prepare time of start-up||<10s|
|Charger||Input 220V 50Hz Output 6V 0.3ADC|
|Checkout||White screen indicates 00 or 01 Yellow screen indicates 20.0±1|
|Volume||163mm x 66mm x 37mm|