Auto CPAP Specifications
G3 A20 is BMC’s brand new generation of auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, heated tubing and wireless connectivity.
Auto CPAP Features
Modern design with a user friendly interface
- Brand new humidifier design keeps the G3 compact and attractive.
- Innovative PUSH water chamber is simple to use
Water can be added without removing the water chamber for ease of use
- Humanized UI Design
One button access to frequently used features
A 3.5” screen displays real-time data in full color.
- Accessory and supply reminder keeps your treatment healthy and effective.
- G3 has a clock, temperature and humidity monitor on stand-by, multi-purpose for convenience.
Intelligent comfort features
The G3 series has a pre-heat feature, to warm your humidifier water up for ultimate comfort during cold, dry weather.
- Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity control
Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity control gives G3 maximum moisture while ensuring condensate in the tubing is not an issue
- Excellent silence performance
BMC uses multi-stage noise reduction technology to ensure noise performance under 28 dB(A).
- Intelligent Pressure Adjusting Technology – Smart CG3 can automatically adjust treatment plan based on changes in patient needs. Care is closer to you with reduced costly visits to the doctors.
Smart C (CPAP mode)
Optimizes the treatment pressure every 5 days according to AHI and SNI.
- PM2.5 filter box
Extra sensitive users can filter finer dust and allergens with the PM2.5 filter box.
- SpO2 sensor
Finger sleeve type
Finger clip type
Powerful data transfer / retrieval solution
- SD Card
- iCode / iCode QR / iCode QR+
Various way of reviewing Sleep Report
- Quick Report through Device Screen
- PAP Link App
- Cloud Platform
- iCode web version (www.bmc-icode.com)
- RESmart nPAP Data Analysis Software (PC software)
- RESmart Software web version (www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info)
Complete optional accessoriesG3 adopts a series of complete accessories to meet different usage scenarios and needs
- SpO2 Kit
- Cellular / WiFi Module
- Integrated Heated Tubing
- PM2.5 Filter Box
There are no reviews yet.