- 7E-A Portable Phlegm Suction Unit is a newly designed oil-free lubrication pump based on extensive design experience and development trend of domestic and overseas products. It is specially designed for absorbing thick liquid such as blood, phlegm etc.
- It is the commonly applied medical device in the emergency room, operating room and for nursing in sick room or home health care.
- High negative pressure, large flux.
- It is a brand-new mechanism design with suction bottle hidden inside and square negative pressure meter crust completely made of plastic.
- This design reduces the working noise and gives streamlined performance.
- It adopts advanced overflow-protection design, which can prevent pus and mucus from leaking into the machine.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to carry especially suitable for emergency and home use.
- Low Noise.
|Power Supply||AC220V± 10%, 50Hz±2%|
|Max Negative Pressure Value||=0.075MPa|
|Noise||= 65dB (A)|
|Reservoir Volume||1000mL, 1piece|
|Size||35cm X 26.5cm X 28.5cm|
|Gross Weight||5 Kg|
|Net Weight||4.4 Kg|
- Portable phlegm suction unit is based on similar products at home and abroad is a
new generation of oil free lubrication suction device, which is suitable to use by
the patient who has difficulty in phlegm removal due to illness, coma and operation, as well as for aspirating such liquid as pus and blood during the clinical
- It is the commonly applied medical device in the emergency room,operation room, and for nursing in sickroom and home health care.
Structure & Working Principle
- Oil free lubrication pump to keep the environment from being polluted by the oil mist
- Low noise.
- Square negative pressure meter, and plastic cover.
- No any positive pressure to be generated during running, to ensure reliable and safe operation.
- Negative pressure regulating system can be adjusted sleeplessly.
- Small in size, light in weight and portable.
Main Technical Performances
- The suction unit is not suitable for use in the place with inflammable & explosive gas.
|Power Supply||220V, 50Hz|
|Negative Pressure Regulating Range||0.02MPa ~ Limit Negative Pressure|
|Working System||Short Running|
|Class II Device||Type B Application Part|