- RESmart GII Auto CPAP System E-20A-H-O assembled with LCD screen and 3-button control simplifies your life.
- The BMC Automatic CPAP (APAP) system automatically adjusts to deliver the required CPAP pressure throughout the night. BMC CPAP’s supplied through Sleep Apnea Therapy Solutions offers exceptional value for money.
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm, makes every user get the most comfort.
- Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
- Auto on/Auto off
- Alert when accidental power off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart from humidity hazard.
- iCode feature (Web based, Smartphone App) provides the most convenient remote retrieval of sleep data
- One button to review the treatment information of last day
|Therapy Data and iCode||This feature allows the patient to review data from prior therapy sessions through the iCode remote data report and the SD data card memory.|
|Ramp||Ramp operates from 0 to 60 minutes.|
|RESlex PR||RESlex Pressure Relief increases comfort by reducing the air pressure during exhalation, therefore allowing a less invasive breathing pattern.|
|Auto On-off||Auto on-off system without button.|
|Heated Humidifier||The machine comes with a removable Eco Smart heated humidifier (optional). Eco Smart has a dual chamber design with Storage chamber and Heating chamber, offering patients innovative and efficient humidification.|
|Easy data access||iCode and SD card are two easy ways to transfer your compliance records.|
Smart pressure match:
- Pressure is automatically adjusted to prevent sleep apnea. Reslex respiratory pressure
- Relief technology reduce the work of breath so user remain comfortable and compliance.
- Automatic CPAP machines respond to your changing requirements throughout the night and change the pressure to what you require at the time. Fixed Pressure CPAPs begin with a low initial pressure, and slowly increase to the pressure prescribed by your doctor.
- To optimise therapy comfort, Luna also uses RESlex Exhalation relief. This optional mode reduces pressure on exhalation. It can be set by the provider, patient or switched off.
- Using the supplied humidifier with your CPAP machine will reduce common symptoms like dryness of the throat and congestion. The Eco Smart humidifier comes free with all Luna machines and adds heat and moisture to the air delivered by the system, improving overall comfort. The patented Eco Smart efficient heating system has a valve to limit the amount of water heated by the humidifier at any one time. The humidifier can also be removed when travelling to reduce size and weight, making your Luna Machine the ideal travel companion.
- Quiet operation
- Auto On/Off
- Optional Mask removal and Power failure alerts
- Large 3.5-inch color screen
- Auto CPAP or CPAP operation 4-20cm H2O
- RESlex Exhalation pressure relief 0-3 to reduce the pressure on exhalation
- 0-60 Minute Ramp time
- Removable Humidifier
- Data remotely available with real-time, no-cost WiFi wireless data reporting/remote access using Built-in iCode function with smart phone data upload.
- Search for the BMCARES App on the Android or Apple App Stores
- On screen snapshot review of patient’s data from SD card or iCode at: https://www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info
- SD card for Data download at Dealer or Medical Facility
- Weight: <1.6Kg / <2.4Kg (with InH2 heated humidifier)
- Temperature: 5 to 40-C -20 to 55-C / Humidity: <80%
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- AC Power Consumption: 100 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 hPa (IN 0.5 hPa increment)
- Sound Pressure Level: <30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
- Maximum Flow: >35 LPM
- Pressure Display Accy : > 0.5 hPa
|Dimensions||170 × 196 × 118 mm
290 × 196 × 134 mm (with humidifier)
|Weight||< 1.5 kg;
< 2.5 kg (with humidifier)
|Mode of Operation||Continuous|
|Work Mode||CPAP, AUTO|
the SD card can record patient data and fault information. Furthermore, the language pack stored on the SD card enables you to change the language of the device.
|AC Power Consumption||100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max|
|Type of Protection Against Electric Shock||Class II Equipment|
|Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock||Type BF Applied Part|
|Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water:||IP22|
|Pressure Range||4 to 20 hPa(in 0.5hPa increments),
≤30 hPa under single fault conditions
|Pressure Display Accuracy||±(0.5 hPa+4%)|
|Ramp||from 0 to 60 minutes|
|Sound Pressure Level||<30dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa|
|Sound Power Level||<38dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa|
|Maximal Optical Output Power||Less than 1.5 mw maximum average|
|Tube||Length: 6 ft. (1.83m)|
|Heater Settings||1 to 5- 35 to 75°C|