EXCELLUS is a half body Fan Beam Dual X-ray Absorptiometry(DXA), which is designed under the new concept of a body composition analyzer capable of measuring the BMD(Bone Minerai Density) and analyzing a half body composition.
Excellus DXA half-body fan-beam system
Half-Body Fan-Beam System measurement of bone density, world’s smallest DEXA fan beam system
• Measurement of bone density on femur, LWS and forearm in less than 30 seconds per measuring range
• LVA (Lateral Vertebral Assessment) for the detection of lateral vertebral body fractures
• Half-body analysis (measurement time 5 minutes)
• Orthopedic function for the detection of hip prostheses
• Pediatric function to measure bone density in children
|Dimensions||190 x 80 x 123 cm|
|Scan type||fan spotlight|
|LWS||approx. 35 sec|
|Femur||approx. 20 sec|
|Fore arm||approx. 18 sec|
|Half Body||5 Min|
|OS||Windows 7, 8, 10|
There are no reviews yet.