- Innovation built of total quality
- FOR TODAY’S HEMATOLOGY LABS
- Full CBC from one drop of blood
- Maintenance-free shear valve
- Space-saving walk-away autoloader
Make way for Medonic M-series M32
- Packed with innovation. Uncompromised accuracy.
- Outstanding quality.
- Medonic M-series M32 analyzers occupy pride-of-place in the very best hematology labs.
- There is room for one on your benchtop.
Sampling to full CBC in about one minute
- Three Medonic M-series M32 analyzers include micro-pipette adapter (MPA) sampling.
- This feature transforms Medonic into one of the fastest blood cell counters in the world.
- Simply make a finger stick, draw blood into the special 20 μL micro-capillary tube, slide it into the adapter and insert it in the analyzer.
- In about one minute later, you see the full blood status on the touchscreen.
- No preparation, no pre-dilution, no vacuum tubes and no needles are required.
- As making a finger stick is largely painless, MPA is suitable to take and analyze blood samples from children.
- For blood banks, MPA allows for making fast, pre-donation blood testing, while saving the vein for donation.
- Medonic M-series M32 analyzers deliver a full CBC from just 20 μL of blood, suitable for children and blood banks.
Accurate results start with precise collection
- The sampling technique is a critical part of the measurement and reflected in the accuracy of every result you report.
- Every Medonic M32 analyzer therefore comes equipped with a high-precision shear valve.
- Not only is the Medonic shear valve extremely precise to deliver accurate results, it is also maintenance-free for you to enjoy significantly reduced maintenance costs.
- Medonic M32 also provides an extended platelet (PLT) count for more accurate results in the critically low PLT range.
- In case of a patient sample with severe thrombocytopenia detected, the analyzer will activate PLT extended count, counting three times as many platelets as in normal count mode, to be able to give a more accurate PLT result.
- PLT results analyzed with extended count will be marked with an asterisk (*).
- Maintenance-free Medonic M-series M32 shear valve secures accurate results and lowers maintenance costs.
The walk-away analyzer
- Much as you will enjoy working with your Medonic analyzer, there will be times when you need to leave it to analyze a whole batch of samples by itself.
- For these occasions, the M32S model is the instrument of choice to have on your bench. As the top-of-the-range model, Medonic M-series M32S is the walk-away analyzer well-suited for many small- to medium-sized hospitals. Just pre-load up to 2 × 20 samples and let it do the work!
- M-series M32S with autoloader is suitable for small to medium-sized hospitals, needing walkaway analysis functionality.
• WBC, LYM, MID, GRAN, LYM%, MID%, GRAN%, RBC, MCV, HCT, PLT, MPV, HGB, MCH, MCHC, RDW%, RDW, PCT, PDW%, PDW, P-LCR, P-LCC
50 seconds, time to results, OT inlet
|Open tune (OT): 110 μL
Capillary (MPA): 20 μL
Prediluted: 20 μL
Cap piercer: 250 μL
Autoloader: 300 μL
|Sampling system||Closed shear valve|
|2 RFID locked reagents are used for analysis:
• Medonic M-series Diluent
• Medonic M-series Diluent Lyse
|Display||7 inch TFT touch screen|
|Data storage capacity||50 000 samples|
|Interface ports||4 USB ports, 1 LAN port that supports LIS/HIS communication through HL7 protocol|
|Printout||Postscript-compatible printers supporting PCL 3/5e|
|Precision (typical value)
|WBC CV ≤ 3.5% (1.6%)
RBC CV ≤ 1.8% (0.8%)
MCV CV ≤ 1.5% (0.5%)
HGB CV ≤ 1.5% (0.6)
PLT CV ≤ 5.2% (2.9%)
|Dimension||295 (W) × 475 (D) × 395 (H) mm (M32B/M32S/M32C)
340 (W) × 475 (D) × 395 (H) mm (M32S)
|Weight||≤ 18 kg (M32B/M32S/M32C)
≤ 22 kg (M32S)