COLOR ULTRASOUND MACHINE CBIT9
A revolutionary invention with everything you can imagine makes you more professional.
- 21.5 inch LED screen with high resolution.
- 10.1-inch-high-sensitive touch screen.
- Interactive keyboard with backlight
- There are 4 transducer ports.
- Integrated 500G hard drive, 6 USB ports, DVD-R / W.
- Built-in battery can operate continuously for 80 minutes without plugging in.
- Connect to video printer.
- Automatically track and measure pulse Doppler motion in real time.
- Multi-language display.
- Image storage system
- Patient information management system.
- Applications: Abdominal (Gynecology & Urology), Fetus / Obstetrics, Small Parts (chest, testes, snow armor), Pediatrics, Peripheral Blood Vessels, Normal and Surface Musculoskeletal shallow, Tim (adults & children), Transvaginal, …
- Mode: B, B / M, M, 2B, 4B, CFM, 2D, 4D, PD, DPD, PW, B / BC, CW, Color M, ECG, CPI, TDI, Quad / Dual, Duplex, Triplex, Elastography, Quadplex, Trapezoidal, …
- Technologies: SRA, FHI, AIO, Virtual 4D, Depth view, X-contrast, Q-flow, Q-beam, Q-image, Compound, …
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions of main unit (approx.): 810mm(Depth)*635mm(Width)*1330mm(Height) D
- Net weight of main unit (approx.): 76kg (no probe included)
- Power supply voltage: Auto adaptable for AC100-240V
- Power supply frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 600 VA
- Abdominal (Gynecology & Urology)
- Small Organ (Breast, Testes, Thyroid)
- Peripheral Vascular
- Musculo-skeletal Conventional & Superficial
- Cardiac (adult & pediatric)
- Electronic convex Scanning Method
- Electronic linear
- Electronic micro convex
- Electronic phased array
- Volume convex
- Convex transducer: D3C60L
- Linear transducer: D7L40L
- Linear transducer: D12L40L
- Trans-vaginal transducer: D6C12L
- Trans-vaginal transducer: D7C10L
- Phased array transducer: D3P64L
- Phased array transducer: D5P64L
- Volume transducer: V4C40L
- Micro convex transducer: D6C15L
- Micro convex transducer: D3C20L
- Single crystal linear transducer: M8L40L
- High density transducer: M8L50L
- High density transducer: M8L60L
- TEE transducer
- Bi-plane transduce
- B Mode
- B/M mode
- M mode
- 2B Mode
- 4B Mode
- CFM Mode
- 2D Steer
- PD Mode
- DPD Mode
- PW Mode
- B/BC Mode
- CW Mode
- Free Steering M Mode
- Color M Mode
- Curved Panoramic Imaging
- Trapezoidal imaging
- Stress echo
- Super Needle
- Virtual HD
- FHI mode
Clinical Analysis Packages
- Small parts