BOVIE DERM 942
- 40 watts of power
- HIGHER RESOLUTION IN BI-POLAR MODE increase and decrease in 1/10th watt increments from zero to ten watts
- UNIVERSAL POWER with 100—240 VAC… the A942 is a global option
- MORE USER FRIENDLY with features that can save you time and money
- LESS TO DO with fewer steps to accomplish the same procedures
- LESS TO BUY Fewer accessories needed for additional functionality
LESS TO BUY AND LESS TO DO
- The same 3-Button Pencil works with or without the optional footswitch. Simply plug in the optional footswitch and you are ready to go! Not only is the Bovie footswitch much more cost effective, but you don’t need to replace the handpiece like you do on the competitor’s device.
- The user has complete control including up/down power from the handpiece as well as activation… you have neither with the competition.
- Not only more user-friendly, but this saves you money too! IT’S YOUR CHOICE.
- Foot control handpiece and footswitch are sold separately and are both required for the ConMed® foot control option.
- Additionally, the Hyfrecator’s setup is much more complicated.
- “Time is money” and the six cumbersome steps it takes to change the *Hyfrecator® 2000 from the 3-button handpiece to foot control can deplete both these valuable assets.
- Also note that the 6-steps must be reversed in order to go back to 3-button handpiece control.
DIGITAL ERROR DETECTION
- The Bovie Derm 942 continuously monitors every aspect of the unit’s output. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
THE BOVIE 3-BUTTON HANDPIECE – BETTER BY DESIGN, INSIDE AND OUT
- The A902 handpiece (Patent #8,998,899) allows you to adjust the power output up and down as well as to activate the unit, even when you are in foot control mode.
- The handpiece has a 2 pin design (patent pending) for increased reliability compared to the old fashioned flying lead type used by the competition.
- The Bovie Derm 942 has a technology advantage right in the handpiece: a superbly engineered collet that’s even gold plated for superior conductivity.
- The collet is attached to our circuit board and the entire handpiece is encapsulated and formed in a high tech polymer that combines comfort for you with a sure grip.
|Line Frequency||50–60 Hz|
|Output Frequency||328-492 kHz|
|Line Voltage||100-240 VAC|
|Output Power||Fulguration: 40 watts
Bipolar: 40 watts
|Cooling System||Passive Cooling|
|Technology||Isolated RF Output|
|Audible/Visible Output Meter||Yes|
|Monopolar HP Ports||1|
|Connector Ports/Power Switch||White|
|Weight||< 2.26 kg (< 5 lbs.)|
|Dimensions||Height: 188 mm (7.40 in.)
Width: 228 mm (8.98 in.)
Depth: 105 mm (4.13 in.)