- Electrosurgical System
- The Hyfrecator® 2000 Product Overview
- The Hyfrecator® is a multi-function electrosurgical generator with both monopolar and bipolar modes, self-diagnostics, and recall of stored power settings. Upon installation physicians experience simple use, precise tissue therapy, and years of safe, reliable operation.
- There is only one Hyfrecator®
- High Output Terminal for heavy desiccation and fulguration procedures requiring high intensity.
- Low Output Terminal for light desiccation and fulguration procedures requiring low intensity and increased precision.
- The independent outputs produce two different therapeutic effects, thus gaining better control of the desired clinical outcome. Subtle control to 1/10 of a watt in LO. Longer, broader arcs of current in HI.
- Dual Microprocessors, one microprocessor controls the output and functionality of the system while the second monitors the system and terminates activation if a safety hazard is detected. This results in regulated delivery of current, while simultaneously ensuring safe operation.
HYFRECATOR 2000 COMPLETE SYSTEM
- Electrodessication, fulguration and coagulation. 0-35 Watts mono-polar & bipolar. When it comes to your patient’s care . . . accept nothing short of excellence!
- In terms of efficiency and cost-effectiveness, there is little to compare with the Hyfrecator 2000, the latest and best model in the long line of Hyfrecators.
- The Hyfrecator is commonly used by Dermatologists & GPs in conjunction with curettage for the destruction of small well-defined skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma.
- Also for the treatment of: benign moles, common viral warts, seborrheic warts, skin tags, solar keratoses, spider naevi, telangiectasias, venereal warts, etc.
- The Hyfrecator 2000 can be easily combined with a smoke evacuation unit. Read about the dangers of surgical smoke plume and how you can prevent it here.
Other applications include: – vasectomy, podiatry, maxillofacial, plastic surgery, GU medicine, gynecology, veterinary.
- Hyfrecator 2000 is a small, but an efficient device that can be used for different applications.
- It is suitable for the treatment of various indications such as vascular lesions and benign skin growth.
- With its advanced features, procedures are faster, safer, and more effective.
- Below are the technologies and features that come with the product.
- There are two types of disposable tips that come with Hyfrecator 2000.
- First is the sharp tip electrode, which is used to treat fine vascular lesions.
- It is the tip used to stop bleeding during the treatment of delicate areas as well.
- The procedure is called electrocoagulation.
- The second tip has a blunt shape which is more suitable for removal and treatment of benign growth.
- The blunt-shaped tip also works for electrodessication to remove skin tissue.
THREE POWER SETTINGS
- The adjustable power settings of Hyfrecator 2000 is perfect for treating skin indications that vary in size and depth. For small, superficial lesions, a low power setting is required. The high output setting is needed to treat larger and deeper lesions.
- The device comes with a hand-controlled pencil, which has power adjustment buttons.
- There’s no need to adjust the power on the device itself.
- The buttons are easy to press, which makes treatments faster and easier.
- The hand piece is very easy to handle with its slim design.
STERILE TREATMENT ENVIRONMENT
- Electro surgery with Hyfrecator 2000 has many benefits.
- The device is simple to use and easy to master.
- It is a suitable machine for hygienic treatments, which is necessary for procedures removing skin tissues that may cause viral infections.
- The product comes with sterile sheaths that make transferring treatment from patient to patient faster, easier, safer.
APPLICATIONS OF HYFRECATOR 2000
- Hyfrecator 2000 is a device that can be used for a wide variety of skin indications such as vascular lesions, pigmented lesions and skin growth.
- What’s great about this device is that it can control power outage precisely.
- Below are the various applications that can be done using the device.
- Complete all-in-one ready-to-use low power diathermy machine that allows a wide range of procedures to be performed
- Hand piece power control, saving procedure time
- 3 separate power settings (low power, high power and bipolar)
- The patient plate helps reduce the possibilities of shock/trauma caused by inadvertent contact between patient and surrounding area or persons.
- The patient plate also enables the surgeon to reduce the power settings without reducing tissue reaction.
- Hexagonal locking system in the Hyfrecator hand piece and on tips provides total tip security.
- (1) Hand-Switching Pencil
- (5) Sharp, Non-Sterile Electrolase® Electrodes
- (5) Blunt, Non-Sterile Electrolase® Electrodes
- (1) Wall-Mounting Kit
- (1) In-Service CD
- (1) Power Cord (International Units ordered separately)
- (1) Operator’s Manual (International Units ordered separately)