YUWELL Ye-660B Arm Blood Pressure Pulse Monitor Portable Digital LCD Equipment Sphygmomanometer Large Cuff Blood Pressure Meter
- Technical parameters Large-scale LCD with date and time display.
- Automatically stored, 74 groups of memory.
- Average value display of 3 times measurement.
- Two display modes: mmHg and kPa.
- Power off in 2 minutes without operation.
- Displaying: LCD digital display
- Measuring method: Oscillating mensuration
- Pressure measurement range：0~280mmHg (0-37.3kPa)
- Pulse: 40~200 minute
- Pressure: within ±3mmHg (±0.4kPa)
- Pulse: within ±5% of reading value
- Working system: Intermittent operation
- Electric classification: Class II, type BF application part
- Pressure sensor: Semiconductor pressure sensor
- Pressurization: Automatic pressurize
- Depressurization: Automatic air releasing
- Power: 4 AA batteries, 6V 600mA DC power
- Weight: 252g
- Suitable upper-arm circumference: 22~45cm
- Dimension: Approximately L120.5mm×W100mm×H69.3mm
Operation and storage conditions
- Working temperature: +5℃~+40℃
- Relative humidity: 15%~80%RH
- Working atmosphere pressure: 80kPa~105kPa
- Transport and storage temperature: -20℃~ +55℃
- Transport and storage relative humidity:15%~80%,no condensation
- Transportation and storage atmosphere pressure:
80kPa ~ 105kP
- Operation environment
- Avoid electromagnetic interference, violent shock and noise
Radio frequency interference
- There is the potential risk of radio frequency interference
- between the device and other devices. If there is, please find
- out the problems and take the following measures:
(1) Turn off the device, and turn on again,
(2) Change the direction of the device,
(3) Keep the product away from the interferential devices.
If you want to buy this product, you need to provide Doctor ’s prescription.