- Purified water is not distilled water
- Autoclave must adopt distilled water as operation medium.
- Even Purified water has various minerals, and can produce furring after evaporation at high temperature, which, after a period of time, can lead to leaking of steam due to improper closure.
- It can also lead to the clog in the narrow pipes and pressure sensor, to the malfunction of temperature sensor and to other failures.
- Once the furring scale enters hand piece and other instrument which are hollow inside or has apertures, it will clog the narrow pipes and axis, lowering the speed of hand piece, thus reducing its life span.
- Therefore, using distilled water is necessary.
- Now with DRINK provided, you have a reliable source of high quality distilled water as long as you input pipe water isn’t being simple.
- Water distiller distilled water maker
- Capacity l/h:1.5.
- Power w:750.
- Ce mark.
- Voltage (v/hz):220/50.
- Chamber size mm: 180×200.
- Weight kg:3.5.
- Packing size mm:245x285x510.
POARequest Price Now
Purified water is not distilled water
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.