- Standard Oxygen Concentration Status Indicator (With the 585 model).
- Patented RPSA Technology.
- Patented Maintenance-Free Rotary Poppet Valve.
- Superior Grade Molecular Sieve Strips Nitrogen from Ambient Air.
- Exclusive Moisture-Reducing Wick Assembly.
- Reinforced Base Substructure and Recessed Casters to Guard Against Breakage.
- Spring-Mounted, High-Efficiency Thomas Nexus Compressor.
Nuvo 8 Safety Features:
- A rapidly pulsing audible alarm goes off every time the machine is turned on to indicate power quality (a persisting alarm indicates a problem).
- A green LED light indicates power is applied and is ready to provide oxygen enriched air.
- The machine includes an alarm that sounds off intermittently if a power failure occurs.
- A visible and audible alarm is activated (blinking red light and sound) if there is a process fault.
- The alarm must sound loudly for five seconds to indicate good battery condition.
- It offers the user a power failure alarm test by simply unplugging the machine and turning it on to prompt the audio alarm.
- It gives an alarm if there the oxygen flow is blocked.
- The compressor will automatically shut off if under excessive heat.
|Nidek Nuvo 8 Oxygen Concentrator Product||580, 585.|
|Oxygen Output (Max)||8 LPM|
|Oxygen Outlet Pressure||17 Psig|
|Oxygen Concentration||87-95 Percent (At 8 LPM)|
|Power Consumption||500W Average|
|Operating Level Above Sea Level||0-7,500 Feet|
|Power||115V 60 Hz|
|Made In||The USA.|
|Nidek Nuvo 8 Oxygen Concentrator Warranty||3 Years Limited|
Nuvo 8 Oxygen Concentrator
- Is the high output concentrator for those who need up to 8 liters of continuous flow oxygen for their respiratory therapy.
- One of few popular machines that go above 5 liters, the Nuvo 8 is ideal for those who have intensive oxygen therapy needs.
- The machine is a medical grade oxygen concentrator manufactured in the United States by Nidek to meet the needs of patients who require concentrated oxygen at home.
Nuvo 8 Home Oxygen Concentrator
- Is surprisingly lightweight with a massive oxygen output.
- For an 8-liter compressor, it glides easily from room to room with its four smooth rolling caster wheels at the base.
- The slender tapered cabinet design on the Nuvo 8 allows it to be tucked out of the way when not in use.
- It comes with a sturdy handle fixed to the body of the machine to allow you to roll it to a desired location.
- There is a back panel to access the filter, hour meter, and battery so the small amount of maintenance that is required can be done quickly – this would include a simple cleaning of the cabinet filter.
- The Oxygen Concentrator operates at less than 48 dBA to provide quiet operation.
There are no reviews yet.