- The SPIROMETER is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared signal acquisition mode for measuring items related to FVC, and it is applicable for hospital, clinic, family for routine test.
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), forced expiratory volume in one second (FEV1) to forced vital capacity (FVC) ratio (FEV1/FVC), peak expiratory flow (PEF), forced expiratory flow at 25 % of FVC (FEF25), forced expiratory flow at 50 % of FVC (FEF50), forced expiratory flow at 75 % of FVC (FEF75) and forced expiratory flow from 25 % ~ 75 % of FVC (FEF2575) can be measured.
- The personnel information (including height, age, sex, etc.) can be set.
- Flow – volume chart, volume – time chart display.
- The data can be stored, deleted, uploaded and reviewed.
- Trend chart display.
- Health state indication.
- Calibration function.
- Over – limit prompt function for volume and flow.
- Bluetooth transmission.
- Real-time clock can be set and displayed.
- Battery power indication.
- Automatic shutdown when there is no operation within two minutes.
|Flow rate range||0 L/s～16 L/s|
|Volume accuracy||±3 ％ or 0.05 L (whichever is greater)|
|Flow rate accuracy||±5 ％ or 0.2 L/s (whichever is greater)|
|Safety classification||internally powered equipment, type BF applied part|
|Working current||80 mA|
|Power supply||two AAA batteries|
- A User Manual (GB only) on request for other Language
- A mouthpiece (disposable)
|Dimension||138 mm(L)×63 mm(W)×47 mm(H)|
|Weight||130g (with batteries)|