- The AED with illuminated monitor – here you can see the ECG, heart rate, number of shocks administered, duration of use, as well as voice instructions in text form.
- The text display makes the AED-M ideal for noisy environments where voice instructions may not be heard.
- In the event of a pediatric emergency, you do not need special electrodes for children, as the HeartSave AED-M switches to a pediatric mode with reduced energy at the touch of a button.
- If the AED-M is to be used frequently and/or regularly, a rechargeable battery is optionally available.
- illuminated monitor
- ECG display, instructions in text form, measured values
- Battery 6 – up to 6 years standby
- Electrodes – 36 months shelf life
- pediatric mode & pediatric button
- daily selftest
intuitive user guidance
- the AED adapts automatically to the user’s speed for optimizing the CPR flow
- The HeartSave series has a powerful battery that keeps the units operational for up to 6 years and can deliver up to 200 shocks.
Escalating energy levels
- up to 360 Joule for optimal effect even if multiple defibrillation is necessary
- pediatric mode by pressing a button – so no special pediatric electrodes are required in an emergency
- For displaying two ECG curves, vital signs, alarm limits, duration of use, energy levels, mode, pacer, number of shocks
- pre-connected electrodes for the fastest possible care of the affected person
- device turns on automatically as soon as the cover has been removed
- lifespan battery: up to 6 years / 200 shocks
- shelf life SavePads: minimum 36 months
- pediatric mode by pressing a button – so no special pediatric electrodes are required in an emergenc
- High-resolution LCD monitor (backlit), 95 x 72 mm (diagonal 4.7″), optionally transflective
- Change of unit settings via the setup menu, settings can be protected by password
- CPR guidance even during charging phase to ensure optimal patient care and minimize no-flow time
- metronome to assist the user at the correct pressure rate during chest compressions
- Pre-connected electrodes for the fastest possible care of the patient
- stepless adjustment of the delivered energy to each patient with escalating energy levels up to 360 J in case of possibly necessary multiple defibrillation
- automatic daily self-tests with status display for function and battery
- storage of event data on a removable memory card
- SavePads PreConnect Set (gloves, breathing cloth, disposable razor, scissors) for personal protection
- dust- and splash-proof (IP 55)
- weight approximately 2,5 kg
- Made in Germany