Total Body Cooling and Warming
- Tecotherm Neo utilises an innovative servo controlled design with instant feedback, monitoring the infant’s temperature every 2 seconds and making minute changes to the cooling fluid to ensure that the infant’s temperature remains stable.
- Simple alarms on the Tecotherm Neo alert staff should the temperature deviate more than 0.5°C from the set temperature.
- The large colour display shows the temperature clearly and colour changes alert nursing staff to any problem.
- With several new features, the Tecotherm Neo can be programmed for a complete treatment cycle.
- The user can set the target temperatures, duration and even the rate of re-warming / cooling, thereby making it easy and simple to set up and use.
- Changes can be made at any time and all changes, set and measured parameters are recorded on to a memory card, every minute, for later analysis.
Tecotherm Neo Features
- 3 modes of operation for maximum flexibility in use
- Clinician can set and adjust parameters at the start and throughout treatment
- Data storage for allowing simple analysis of temperature profiles
- USB output to CSV
- Large colour screen is easy to see across the room
- Small / Lightweight portable device
- Internal battery restarts from same settings in event of power failure
- Smooth, linear rewarming
- Compatible with reusable or disposable accessories
- Optional use of skin probes
- Maintains normothermia after rewarming