|Power To Tissue||30 W (Max)|
|Scan Area Size||15 Mm X 15 Mm (Max)|
|Spot Size||350 Μm|
|Scanning Modes||Standard And Dot|
|Dwell Time||From 0.2 Ms To 2 Ms|
|Dots Pitch||From 0.2 Mm To 1.0 Mm|
|Pulse Energy||Up To 60 MJ (Per Dot)|
|Repetition Rate||From 5 Hz To 100 Hz|
|Pulse Length||From 0.2 Ms To 80 Ms|
|Delivery System||7-Mirror Articulated Arm (Titanium)|
|Aiming Beam||Laser Diode, 3 MW @ 635-670 Nm|
|User Interface||LCD Color Touch Screen|
|Electrical||110 V / 1.8 A (Max) / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||(H X W X D) 47″ X 14″ X 9″ (120 Cm X 36 Cm X 23 Cm)|
|Weight||66 Lbs. (30 Kg)|
- Deka has succeeded in drastically reducing the recovery time and risks of classic CO2 resurfacing with its fractional laser system. The new Deka SmartXide DOT CO2 laser offers the versatility of both deep and light skin resurfacing in one single system, which allows you to service the growing demand from patients for a less invasive procedure with a shorter recovery time.
- Less Downtime for Patients
The CO2 laser energy, applied in a fractional process, creates very thin and spaced columns of thermal damage, which penetrate into the dermal skin layer and stimulate new collagen production. The tissue between the columns of thermal damage is spared, resulting in a faster healing process.
- Hi-Scan DOT allows a superficial laser peel to be achieved with just a few passes. The main advantage is the minimal healing time that enables patients to get back to their normal life soon (downtime is usually about 3-5 days).
- Ability to Use for Traditional Skin Resurfacing
SmartXide DOT can also be used for a traditional CO2 resurfacing treatment. This means that the practitioner can still treat a wide range of dermatological lesions and perform a deeper skin resurfacing if required.
- No Consumables
Unlike other systems the Smartxide DOT requires no expensive consumables.
- Wide Range of Adjustable Parameters
Gain the flexibility to adjust parameters such as treatment area shape, spacing of fractional laser dots, order of application and an array of other parameters.
- Only Topical Anesthesia Required
Most procedures can be performed with less anesthetic, resulting in minimal post-operative discomfort, pain, or swelling. The added benefits of an optimal and predictable recovery give the practitioner and patient security and assurance.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Dermatology; Fractional Resurfacing; Skin Resurfacing; Acne Scars
SMARTXIDE DOT Science
- Traditional fractional CO₂ treatment has evolved with DOT (Dermal Optical Thermolysis) Therapy. The science behind the success of DOT Therapy is the SmartXide DOT™ CO₂ laser.
- CO₂ laser technology has been the gold standard in skin resurfacing for over fifteen years, but only DOT Therapy uses the optimal spot size for better energy distribution to treat a wider range of patients for both collagen remodeling and the appearance of aging.
- SmartXide laser offers: * Ideal pulse characteristics for skin rejuvenation * “Optimal” laser spot size of 350 μm * Controlled DOT of ablation, while thermally injuring tissue deep within the dermis
SMARTXIDE DOT Procedure
- 15-minute procedure
- A topical agent is placed on the skin for 30 minutes.
- The procedure then follows treating all of the desired regions of the face, neck, and body.
- Here is what one of the SmartXIDE DOT Laser patterns looks like after treating a small region of the skin.
- DOT THERAPY
Creates thousands of microscopic perforations, which induce immediate skin tightening and stimulate new collagen growth, improving the skin’s texture and tone to fight fine lines, deep wrinkles and even acne scars. The key to DOT Therapy is the SmartXide laser. It leaves the skin around each of the perforations intact, which allows the epidermis to heal from the edge of these tiny holes very rapidly, significantly improving overall complexion and reducing patient downtime.
- DERMATOLOGY AND PLASTIC SURGERY
Using the appropriate settings and alternative hand pieces, the SmartXide DOT CO₂ laser can also be used for incision, excision, and coagulation of various soft tissues for a range of applications in dermatology, plastic surgery and general surgery, including the treatment of skin tags and warts, and performing blepharoplasty
STANDARD ABLATIVE SKIN RESURFACING
In addition to standard DOT Therapy treatments, the SmartXide laser also delivers the versatility to adjust power, dwell time, DOT pattern, density and shape to customize treatment, especially for those patients with severe wrinkling or advanced photo-damage.
SMARTXIDE DOT Recovery
- Your skin will appear moderately pink-reddish immediately following the treatment.
- Sleep and rest with your head elevated for several days after your procedure.
- No dressings are used.
- You can shower the day of surgery.
- Pain is minimal, easily controlled with medication, and subsides within hours after the laser treatment.
- Swelling is minimal, and is mostly gone by the second-third day after your treatment.
- No bruising will occur.
- No sutures (stitches) are required.
- Makeup may be applied after several days, and you may appear comfortably in public at that time.
- You may resume full activities during the first week.
SMARTXIDE DOT Result
- Natural, rested, younger appearance with smoother skin, significantly reduced wrinkles, sun damage, brown spots, and acne scars.
- Beautiful and graceful look.
- Presentable appearance in several days that just gets better over the next several months.