Mobile and vertical hot packs to easy moves through wheels.
- HotPack durable and easy to maintain, made of high-quality stainless-steel units with a constant temperature for the HotPacks (durable S.S. construction)
- Packs can be used hundreds of times to provide up to 30 minutes of deep soothing moist heat.
- Double isolated wall.
Hydrocollator Heating units features:
- Thermostatically controlled temperature to keep HotPacks at the clinical temperature for best therapeutic effect. (lighted front on at indicator)
- 8 cm swivel-type rubber casters for silent
- friction-free movement of mobile units
- Simple to fill and drain no plumbing required
- Lighted, front mounted On/Off indicator switch
- Snap-off mounted protector to prevent overheating
- CE,UL listed and cUL listed
- Insulated tank
- Easy to drain the water from a tank
|Power consumption||1000W (more advanced)|
|Temperature range||710–74 0C (it is softy medical range)|
|Thermal cut-out Temp||820 –85 0C (it is softy medical range)|
|Heating up Time||to 700- 4 hours|
|Cool down Time||from 700- 2 hours|
|Safety Tests (listed)||UL, cUL, CE|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||67x 40 x 84cm|
- Complete set of Hot packs (12 different size)
- Provided with removable rack.
- Main unit
- Main cable
- Operating manual