lambda is a programmable control unit IR LASER suited for regenerative bio stimulating and antalgic treatments. It is possible to connect to lambda optional transducer handpieces. The transducers can have different dimensions and radiation power. This allows to the operator to use the best handpiece accordingly with the choired treatment.
lambda has a security control system which automatically disables the LASER emission in the case of missed or wrong positioning of the emitting handpiece.
|Output frequency||0,5-10.000 Hz|
|Handpiece wavelength||905 nm|
|Output pulse length||100 nsec|
|Power supply||90-240 Vac / 50-60 Hz|
|Electrical input power (VA)||20 VA (lambda) / 25 VA (lambda 2)|
• Wide range of preset protocols
• Customized programs
• Independent management handpieces
• Handpieces with one and six LASER emitters
• Automatic scanning of the delivered frequency
• Visualization of the delivered energy (Joule)
• Warning signal on the handpiece lighted during energy delivering
• Automatic recognition of the connected accessory
mohamed zagloul (verified owner) –