- This operating table is suitable for surgical procedures of the head, neck, thorax, abdomen perineum and extremities as well as for gynecological, obstetrical, urological, laryngological and cranial operations.
- It can be raised, lowered, Reversed Trendelenburg, Trendelenburg, Lateral Tilt.
- Leg section can be rotated, opened, disassembled and adjusted easily.
- It is most adapting to the urological operation.
- The table top made of high strength plastic can move backwards and forwards.
- X-ray examination can be carried out on it.
- It can be raised or lowered hydraulically by means of an oil pump. Various positions can be controlled from both sides.
- Chassis inside outside cover of this table are stainless steel.
Dimensions of Table Top
Dimensions of Sections
Table Top from Floor
Range of Movements
|Max. Reversed Trendelenburg||>15°|
|Max. Lateral Tilt||>18°|
Adjustments of Sections:
|Head Rest-Raised From The Horizontal||>45°|
|Head Rest-Lowered From The Horizontal||>90°|
|Back Section-Raised From The Horizontal||55°|
|Leg Section-Lowered From The Horizontal||>90°|
|Backward And Forward Movements||>400mm|
|Kidney Bridge Elevation||>120mm|
Max Load 250kg