- Dependability and predictability are key to realizing your possibilities in an MR business.
- Philips Ingenia Prodiva 1.5T CS is designed to support your ambitions.
- Build your reputation for dependable MR services on our proven dStream digital broadband technology, used in over 2000 installations worldwide.
- The simplified Breeze workflow aids users with different levels of experience in easily performing consistent routine MR exams from day one.
- Low installation and siting expenses, continuous uptime support and easy upgrades provide predictable total cost of ownership and peace of mind.
Accelerate workflow by reducing the number of positioning steps
- The Breeze Workflow reduces the number of positioning steps by up to 34%¹ and enables you to accelerate your daily exam workflow.
- Patient set-up is intuitive and takes minimal coil handling thanks to the Breeze Workflow.
Get consistent and high quality imaging with dStream digital broadband
- dStream digital broadband technology and our imaging solutions help you grow your MR practice to new heights.
- Digitizing the signal in the coil captures the MR signal in its most pure form, increasing SNR to enhance the image quality or reduce the exam time.
Up to 60% higher resolution
- Compressed SENSE can be used to acquire images with higher resolution – in the same scan time currently allotted for an MRI exam – to increase diagnostic confidence.
- Sequences can be replaced or added to enhance critical details.
- A 2D sequence can be replaced with a 3D protocol to provide multiple orientations.
Patient handling and set up time faster by up to 79%²
- Spend less time on patient handling and coil set up with Breeze Workflow.
- Short cables, small connectors and compact electronics make coil set up fast and easy.
RF Receive Number of independent receive channels
Location of analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
Integrated coils: Inside the coil / Anterior coils: In dStream interface
Signal chain from coil to reconstructor
RF transmit Output power
There are no reviews yet.