- onda is a non-focal (radial) waves therapy device, which radically changes the therapeutic methodology of many musculoskeletal system disorders
- Shockwave technology consists in generating an acoustic wave characterized by a high energy peak adjustable in a given frequency range.
- An accelerated bullet in the handpiece, trough electromagnetic impulse, generates a mechanical pressure wave that is transferred to a specific area by irradiating the tissue
- Mechanical energy creates biostimulation reactions in the tissue, giving positive influencing in a wide range of orthopedic, physiotherapeutic and antalgic conditions.
- onda represents the best compromise between performance and practicality, delivering up to 185 mJ MAX (comparable around 6 bar of the pneumatic system) of variable frequency energy with a compact design to maximize the transportability of the unit.
- It also decreases the painful feeling by better distribution of the pressurized waves, allowing to the operator to obtain better therapeutic feedback.
- The high intensity delivery allows to act on tendon osteo calcifications improving the biological repair mechanism
- Epicondylitis / Epitrocleitis
- Stress FractureFrom Periostitis
- Active Periostitis
- Tendinitis and tendinopathy
- Energy 60÷185 mJ
- Working mode 4 Modality (continuous/4/8/12 pulse)
- Working Frequency 1÷22 Hz
- Power supply 90-240 Vac / 50-60 Hz
- Maximum output power 250 VA
- Applicators 6/15/25 mm