- The Chison Cbit 6 Echograph opens the door to a new dimension in terms of efficiency and precision thanks to its state-of-the-art technology. The equipment is equipped with improved transmission processors and a more fluid signal reception, elements that make the Chit CBit 6 have greater sensitivity and achieve much more precise echoes.
- The ultrasound equipment improves flexibility and work flow since it contains functions such as continuous doppler, CW, TDI tissue images, IMT automatic calculations.
- In addition, the Chison CBit 6 ultrasound is equipped with a wide range of probes that support innovative technologies and adapt to any health professional’s needs.
- If the interior of the ultrasound contains a wide variety of differential technologies, the exterior is also very careful.
- Among its main virtues it has: adaptive control panel, rotatable between -60 ° and + 60 ° and elevable from 0 to 15cm, a large touch screen of 13.8” highly sensitive and user-programmable keys that optimize fluidity in The work of the professional.
– Automatically detects focus position according to depth
– It focuses on the area to be treated to improve image quality.
– Efficient and intelligent
Intelligent Doppler (optional)
– Automatically adjusts the ROI address and PFR in color mode and Doppler input in PW mode
– Time saving, efficiency
– Much easier for the professional
– Provides the freedom to make image adjustments
– Fast scan time, save processing time
– Efficiency and speed
Special functions of the Chison CBit 6 ultrasound machine:
Smart Hip function
– Use the chart for the diagnosis of hip orthosis.
– Different angles indicated different levels of hip deformity, which is easier and more obvious to see with the help of this graph. (I, II, D, IIIa, IIIb)
– Visualize the elasticity of different fabrics in different colors.
– Provides more clinical information, especially in soft tissue.
– Measures the quantitative tension radius, offering the radius between the voltage relief of the selected region and the adjacent normal region.
– Helps confirm or rule out the presence of coronary artery disease.
– Patients with coronary artery blockages may or may not have minimal symptoms during rest.
– Symptoms that can be discovered by putting the heart in the stress of exercise.
Automatic Detection Breast Injuries
– Automatically detects breast injury.
– Calculate the size and extent of the injury.
– Very efficient function for diagnosis.
Automatic detection follicles
– Quantify the number of follicles and provide their individual size.
– It becomes a tool that facilitates fluency at work.
– Get the professional to guide the most accurate and accurate treatment.
Transvaginal Transducer Grand Opening (210 °)
– Provides images up to 210 ° aperture.
– Provide more information in a larger area.
– Save time and improve efficiency
Left ventricular follow-up (LV)
– A new non-invasive method for the overall evaluation of the left ventricle.
– Analyze the local functioning of the ventricle.
– Control and monitoring tool between professional / patient
Tissue Doppler (TDI)
– TDI is an echo cardiology technology that measures the direct level of the velocity of the left and right ventricular myocardium.
– Accelerates the processes when starting to deal with the patient.
– TD diastolic reflect the state of the resting myocardium.
Color Mode Motion
– Provides information about cardiac movement efficiently.
– Displays the corresponding blood flow direction information.
– Easy to detect regurgitation.
Advanced tools for Optimized Health
- 4D Visualization
Wide angle TV probe
- Up to 210o extremely wide angle.
- Provide more diagnostic information.
- Save time, improve efficiency.
Auto breast lesion detection
- Automatically detect breast lesion.
- Provide the size.
- Efficient for the diagnosis.
- Display the elasticity of the different tissues in different color
- Provide more clinical information, especially for breast tumor, thyroid, liver and prostate.
- Strain ratio measurement quantitatively gives the ratio between the average strain on the selected region and of the nearby normal tissue region.
- Available on versatile transducers.
- Tissue Doppler imaging is a novel echocardiography technique that directly measures myocardial velocity.
- Systolic TD measurements access left and right ventricular myocardial relaxation.
- Provide cardiac movement information efficiently.
- Display corresponding blood flow direction information.
- Easy to detect regurgitation.
Free Steering M Mode
- Obtain accurate cardiac function analysis data.
- Obtain accurate cardiac measurement parameters of any section and any angle.
- Excellent and convenient for difficult patient examination.
- Automatically traces the intima and measures the thickness of the intima. This allows you to measure the intima faster, more easily and more accurately.
Real Time Panoramic
- Smart HIP
- Use a graph for hip orthotics diagnosis, help clinicians to give a more easier and more accurate diagnoses during the pediatric hip scanning.
- Different angles indicate different level of hip deformity, which is more easier and obvious to see with the aid of the graph (I, II, D, IIIa, IIIb)
- Zoom the color information, remain the high resolution
- Important for the small vessel blood information detection, especially for the fetal heart diagnosis.
- Enlarge the scanning area in convex probe, same as convex trapezoid.
- Better for the big organ display, especially liver, kidney though the rib space.
There are no reviews yet.