- The double ball design of Physio Roll makes it a valuable tool for several purposes.
- Physio Rolls are easier to use than traditional gym balls as most of the movement is limited to forward and back, providing maximum stability during exercise.
- The wide saddle shape offers additional support so users of all ages can exercise in a safe way.
- The therapist can sit on the ball and control the patient’s movements.
- Physio Roll has become a classic in the physiotherapy practice since many years: it is ideal for those who have coordination and balance difficulties, for disabled people as well as elderly people. Also suitable for activities with children.
- Class I Medical Device compliant with European regulation.
- Warning! In case of puncture the ball bursts. Please make sure that the ball is used on a surface free from pointed objects.
- Warning! For body weight exercise only. Lifting weights while using the product may cause injuries to the user.
- Recommended weight: max. 120 kg (270 lbs) / Tested load capacity: max. 300 kg (660 lbs).