- SPIROMETER is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared mode for measuring relative items, and is applicable for hospital, Clinique, family for routine test.
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Forced Expired Volume in one second (FEV1), the ratio of FEV1 and FVC (FEV1%), Peak expiratory flow (PEF), 25% flow of the FVC (FEF25), 75% flow of the FVC(FEF75) and average flow between 25% and 75% of the FVC(FEF2575) can be measured. Besides, the tested condition can be shown by the ratio of the measured value and the predicted value.
- Wireless transmission.
- Flow rate-volume chart, volume-time chart display.
- Data memory, delete, upload and review.
- Trend chart display.
- Scaling (Calibration).
- Information prompts when volume or flow goes beyond the limits.
- Automatic power off when there is no operation in one minute.
- Rechargeable lithium battery and with charging tips.
- Battery power display.
|Display mode||1.8” color LCD|
|Volume accuracy||±3% or 0.05L (whichever is greater)|
|Flow range||0L/s ~16L/s|
|Flow accuracy||±5% or ±0.2L/s (whichever is greater)|
|Working current||60 mA|
|Power supply||DC3.7V rechargeable lithium battery|
|Safety classification||internally powered equipment, type BF applied part|
- A User Manual
- An USB data line
- A mouthpiece
- A power adapter
- A nose clip(optional)