We bridge the gap between affordability and reliability.
- Autoclaves have come a long way from the pressure cooker days.
- Our autoclaves have been blended with a mixture of high quality and price competitive spare parts to bring you the end product.
- This is not by chance as much time and dedication has gone into the research and development of these units.
- There’s a reason why Runyes holds the biggest market share in benchtop autoclave in the most populous market in the world.
- If you are after an amazing product with the best technical support within the whole of Australasia, then we’d love to recommend ourselves!
- Australia TGA approved. Designed in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZ 4815 and European Classifications.
- European Class B with 3-time pre-vacuum preceding
- vacuum drying Intended for the sterilization of unwrapped, wrapped, hollow and solid instruments
- Internal Dimensions – Diameter – 25cm x Depth 35cm
- External Dimensions – 59cm deep x 46.5cm with x 45cm height
Easy to set up. Comes with detailed user
- Power source: 220/50 V/Hz
- Heating power: 1800 W
- Capacity: 18 L
- Inner Dimension: 249 x 355 mm
- Packing Size :755 x 625 x 550 mm
- Weight: 47 Kg
- European Class B: Three limes vacuum sterilization: Drying function: Residual humidity < 0.2%
- Vacuum index to 0.80 bar; Being able to sterilize the instruments that are packed, unpacked. solid. Hollow A Hollow B and Hollow B with pipeline. High efficiency, all-wave sterilizing.
- Unique B+ medicinal cotton making function with tests of BOWIE & DICK