Comprehensive Functions for Streamlined Exams
- The S2 is a color Doppler system with a practical design and stable performance that goes beyond your expectations, but not your budget.
- With advanced features usually found only in higher-end systems the S2 is the perfect system for general practices that require enhanced image quality, but only have basic Doppler needs. The image optimization features of the S2 keep exam times down and image quality high.
- The S2 is focused on bringing you the best images possible. Designed with an expansive digital beamformer to provide exceptional image quality, resulting in crystal-clear images that enable you to make a confident diagnosis on a wide variety of patients.
- Complete working modes, outstanding 2D performance, sensitive blood flow imaging, and 4D imaging technology give the S2 a class-leading feature set.
- Upgraded Workflow, Smart Data Management
|Intuitive user interface||clear menu-driven interface designed for convenient workflow|
|Define your own work-style||fully customizable work settings for data table/graph, function keys, icons, and measurement formulas|
|Clipboard function||quick image review during scanning|
|Smart data management||retrieve, review and report with easy access to image and data storage|
THE FEATURES TO MEET A BROAD SPECTRUM OF APPLICATIONS
- 15” High Resolution Monitor
- QWERTY Keyboard
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Two Transducer Sockets
- Ergonomic Cart (Optional)
- Optimized Workflow
- DICOM® 3.0 Connectivity
- Compound Imaging
- Trapezoidal Imaging
- 4D Imaging
- Automatic Tissue Optimization Technology (ATO) and M-Tuning (1-button scanning) deliver ease-of-use and time savings by automatically adjusting parameters to display the optimal image quality for the type of tissue being imaged.
- Basic Doppler Capabilities including Color Flow, Pulsed Wave Spectral Doppler, and Power Doppler.
- Compound Imaging combines multiple coplanar images captured from different beam angles to form an integrated image.
- Steerable M Mode allows for precise axis positioning, resulting in extremely accurate measurements.
- Panoramic Imaging produces an ultra-wide field of view, providing maximum information on tissue and lesions.
- U-scan Technology, the latest advance in Speckle Reduction Technology, reduces noise while increasing border definition and diagnostic confidence.
There are no reviews yet.