- The best entry-level black & white ultrasound system in its class! The new Mindray DP-20 comes equipped with a combination of performance, affordability and intuitive workflow. Based on Intel’s powerful processor, the DP-20 forms an integral part of Mindray’s new generation of portable B/W ultrasound systems. The Mindray DP series platforms are equipped with latest imaging technologies, quality construction and convenient workflow options.
DP-20 Standard Features
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging: Utilizing second harmonics generated from tissue boundary layers, THI significantly enhances contrast resolution and improves image quality especially for technically difficult subjects.
- TSI: Tissue Specific Imaging optimizes the image quality based on the properties of the tissue being scanned.
- Four imaging options are available including general, muscle, fluid and fat.
- iClearTM: Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection.
-Sharper & Continuous Edges
-Smooth Uniform Tissues
-Cleaner ‘no echo area’s requirements.
- ExFOV: Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes.
|iStorageTM||Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable|
|iStationTM||Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively|
|IP||Image enhancing mechanism consisting of various parameters|
- High resolution 12.1” LED with tilt functionality
- User-friendly keyboard and controls
- Easy to carry with only 5.1 kg weight
- 35C50EB Center Frequency: 3.5MHz
- 35C20EA Center Frequency: 3.5MHz
- 65C15EA Center Frequency: 6.5MHz
- 65EC10EB Center Frequency: 6.5MHz
- 75L38EB Center Frequency: 7.5MHz
- 75L53EA Center Frequency: 7.5MHz
- Harmonic Imaging (THI) tissue improving contrast resolution
- IP – Optimization of one – key image (Image Processing)
- 8-segment TGC for accurate adjustment of the image
- Compact dimensions
- Scanning ready within 17s
- User-defined keys, customized operations programmable
- One-touch function for local disk or USB drive image and cine storage
- Lithium battery for continuous scanning up to 1.5 hours
- Review previously saved images
- Efficient integration of station patient data storage, archiving, reviewing and recovery
- Net weight: 5.5 kg (battery-free)
Optionally available probes:
- Convex sample (2 – 5Mhz)- 50 mm footprint for Abdominal, OB / GYN, Urology, Pediatric
- Linear sample (5 – 10Mhz) – 38 mm footprint for MSK, Cardiac, Urology, Abdominal, Nervous, Pediatric, Cephalic
- Linear sample (5 – 10Mhz)
- 53 mm footprint for MSK, Cardiac, Urology, Abdominal, Nervous, Pediatric, Cephalic
- Linear sample (8 – 12Mhz)
- 24 mm footprint for MSK, hands
- Micro-convex sample (5 – 8.5Mhz) — 15 mm footprint for MSK, Cardiac, Urology, Abdominal, Nervous, Pediatric, Cephalic
- Bi-Plane Micro – Convex (5 – 8.5Mhz)
- Endocavity Micro – Convex (5 – 8.5Mhz)
- 10 mm footprint for Gyn / OB
- Endorectal Linear (5 – 8.5Mhz)
- 60 mm footprint for Urology.
- Micro-convex sample (2 – 5Mhz) – 20 mm footprint for Gyn / OB, MSK, Abdominal, Pediatric, Cardiac, Vascular, Nerve
- Linear sample shapes (5 – 10Mhz)- 38 mm footprint for interoperative, small organs, orthopedic, nerve, vascular.