Defibrillators benefit patients who experience a sudden case of heartbeat is arrhythmias. In these instances
Defibrillators are an important tool for anyone in the vicinity of a victim suffering from ventricular arrhythmia as well. arrhythmia renders the patient unconscious. the heart may beat too fast, too slow or an irregular mix of both. The anticipated outcome of sucharrhythmias is either cardiac arrest or a stroke.
- Screen Type: High-resolution display
- Screen Size: 7 inches (17.7 cm) diagonally
- Sweep Speed: 25mm/sec
- Information: Heart Rate . Lead/Pads. Alarm . On/Off . SpO2 . AED
- Functions and Prompts Alarm Selection and Limits Delivered Energy.
- Waveform: Biphasic
- Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds with a new fully charged battery.
- Energy Display: Monitor display indicates both selected and delivered energy.
- Charge Prompt Type: Voice and visual prompts.
- Electrode Impedance Measurement Range: 0-250 ohms.
- Patient Connection: 3-lead ECG cable or 5-lead ECG cable paddles.
- Lead Selection: Displayed on monitor paddles I II III AVR AVL AVF V.
- ECG Size: 0.25 0.5 1 1.5 2 4 cm/mV display on monitor.
- Heart Rate: 20-300BPM.
- Heart Rate Alarm: On/Off displayed on monitor user-selectable.
- Smart Alarms: Beeper/voice prompts indicate shock able rhythm.
- Type: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery 12V.
- Operating time: For a new fully charged battery: 60 defibrillator discharges at maximum energy or 3 hours minimum of continuous ECG monitoring. Additional parameters will effect operating time with different functions.
- Measurement Range: 30~100% ±2% between 80%~90% others ±5%
- Alarm Range: User set high limit and low limit.
- Alarm Accuracy: ±10% within setting values.
- Alarm time Accuracy: less than 12 sec.
EtCO2 Module (Options):
- CO2 Range 0 to 13%（0－98.8mmHg@BTPS）
- CO2 Accuracy <5.0% CO2 (at BTPS) ± 3 mmHg
- >5.0% CO2 (at BTPS) < 10% of reading
- Breath Rate 3～60 BPM
- Measurement Accuracy ±1BPM
- Type: VVI
- Pulse Type: rectangular,constant current
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 to 180 mA ± 10% or 5 mA (whichever is greater).
- Pacing Rate: Variable from 30 ppm to 180 ppm ±1.5% (increments or decrements by a value of 2 ppm)
- Multi-Function Electrode: (MFE) Pads: multipurpose defibrillation/pacing electrodes
- Pause: Pacing pulse frequency reduced by a factor of 4 when activated
- Refractory Period: NC(VVI demand do not have this specification)
- Pulse Width: (20+ 1.5 ms)
- Output Protection: Fully defibrillator protected and isolated
- Paper: 50mm thermal.
- Speed: 12.5mm/sec 25mm/sec 50mm/sec. User-selectable 6-second delay.
- Printing Method: High-resolution thermal print head.
- Print-out Modes: Manual or automatic user-configurable.
- On/Off Control: Front panel and paddle.
- Automatic Function: 9-seconds recording initiated by alarm activation or defibrillator charge or defibrillator discharge.
- AED Function: Auto analyze and charge x3 with programmable auto energy level selection screen prompts and voice prompts.
- Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with amplitude >=200uV ventricular tachycardia with rates >=140bpm and QRS complex wave duration >=140ms.
- Charge Control: Control on device front panel press key on paddle.
- Prompts: Voice and visual prompts.
- Energy Selection: Selectable at 2 5 7 10 20 30 50 70 100 150 200 300 360 joules.
- Synchronized Mode: Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to patient’s
- R-wave. “SYNC” message displayed on monitor.