An original solution to a stationary dental unit:
- It automatically changes its position according to movements of the chair. No vibrations from the chair are transmitted to the dental unit.
- The height of the cuspidor is adjustable to the patient’s needs. The dental unit can be combined with any type of chair.
Ergonomic adjustable stool is produced match with chair upholster.
The main product in program composes of the production of dental sets under the registered trade mark BOHEMIA. Company is member of the„ Association of manufacturers and Suppliers of Medical Devices “.
Quality Management System is certified according to EN ISO 13485:2003 (Directive 93/42/EEC), Certificate CQS – IQNet. Export is a very substantial part of our business activities.
- Programmable chair makes setting of preprogramming possible. The„ Trendelenburg “, „get on “and „wash out “positions are adjusted.
- The cuspidor is equipped with harder glass spittoon blue, green or red color match with chair upholster. The cuspidor may be equipped with amalgam separator.
- The cuspidor may be equipped with suction hoses for connecting external suction pump. Assistant tray is equipped with film keyboard for control of chair, cuspidor flushing and glass filling.
- Multifunctional foot control makes possible as movement of chair as to „get on “and „wash out “position, unit switch on and turbine chip-blower.
- Halogen operating light placed on pantograph arm results in perfect exposure.
- The sets may be fitted with intra-oral camera and monitor. The sets may be adapted for orthodontics and jaw surgery.
- Instrument tray with top and bottom hoses may be equipped with any four instruments. Is equipped with acoustic information system and device for optimizing power of motor.
- Instrument tray on pantograph arm allow to control of instruments, cuspidor flushing and glass filling. Tray may be equipped with film keyboard for position of chair.
- Rotating cuspidor with pneumatic brake makes possible easy access to patient from the left.
There are no reviews yet.