- The SynoVent E3 ventilator provides advanced ventilation modes and functionality, as well as a modern, easy-to-use interface to enhance the efficiency of your clinical workflow.
- With intuitive user interface, it allows quick and easy control over ventilator parameters and settings. The 10.4 inch screen can display up to 3 simultaneous waveforms or 2 loops. With a modern user interface that combines a touch screen with direct access knobs, the user can quickly learn to navigate the SynoVent E3 and put all of its features into clinical use.
- With support for invasive, non-invasive ventilation and high flow O2 therapy, the E3 can fulfill different clinical needs. It supports multiple advanced ventilation modes, such as Duolevel, APRV, PRVC and PRVC-SIMV. Mindray’s leading gas analysis technology can be integrated to enable EtCO2 monitoring.
- The SynoVent E3 also ensures data continuity by connecting to Mindray patient monitors through the BeneLink and e-Gateway modules. In this way, the ventilation data can be transferred seamlessly to the HIS and CIS systems with ease.
- The optional C3 compressor can be integrated to secure ventilation in an environment without central gas supply. The SynoVent E3 can also be configured for mounting on a trolley or a pendant to further adapt to different clinical scenarios.