- Thermal Soft Durapak hot and cold packs maintain an even temperature over the entire pad. Their soft gel contents are leakproof and contain no liquids or dyes. Thermal Soft Durapak hot and cold packs are biodegradable and non-caustic. And, because Thermal Soft Durapaks are economical and reusable, you can send them home with your patients for continued therapy at home between office visits. For heat therapy, microwave or heat the pack in water. ThermalSoft Durapaks keep their pad like shape even at high temperatures and will not liquefy when heated. When used for cold therapy, Thermal Soft Durapaks stay flexible when frozen. They bend to fi t around treatment areas and maintain their thickness no matter how severe the bend.
- Use for Both hot and cold
- Freeze for cold
- Microwave for heat
- No need to heat in a bowl of water
- Soft and flexible
- Can be microwaved for hot therapy or frozen for cold therapy
- Are reusable, flexible packs used for hot and cold therapy.
- Elastic Gel Hot & Cold Pack
- Maintains even temperature over entire pad
- Leak-proof even if punctured
- Biodegradable, non-caustic, and reusable
- Remain flexible and keep their shape at any temperature
|Small||4″ x 6″|
|Standard||5″ x 10″|
|Large||8″ x 11″|
|Extra Large||12″ x 15″|
|Small||Face, Hand, Small Contusions|
|Standard||Knee, Neck, Shoulder|
|Extra Large||– Entire Back, Upper/Lower Back, Sciatica|
There are no reviews yet.