Diathermy Electrosurgical Unit SURTRON 160 Watt
SURTRON 160 is a high frequency electrosurgical equipment which is suitable to light and medium surgery.
- MONOPOLAR AND BIPOLAR
- PATIENT / PLATE CIRCUIT MONITORING
- SUITABLE TO LIGHT AND MEDIUM SURGERY
APPLICATIONS: CASUALTY SURGERY- PEDIATRIC SURGERY- PLASTIC SURGERY VASCULAR SURGERY – DERMATOLOGY – FIRST AID – UROLOGY- GINECOLOGY- VETERINARY- DENTAL- OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY
SURTRON 160, through its performance, allows pure CUT, cut-coagulation BLEND, superficial coagulation FORCED COAG, deep coagulation in absence of necrosis SOFT COAG and, with a special adapter, BIPOLAR coagulation.
- The digital reading of delivered power and the monitoring of operative function by microcontroller guarantees the absolute reliability of working conditions.
SURTRON 160 allows a highly professional surgery thanks to the user-friendly and safety solutions normally used.
- The connection of neutral electrode is constantly monitored. Safety control of patient/plate contact using split neutral electrode. The possibility to control by the handle the monopolar output functions as well as the delivery of output power, allows to implement the surgical operation without turning away the surgeon attention from the surgical field.
|Max Output Power CUT||160 W-250 Ω|
|Max Output Power BLEND||120 W–200 Ω|
|Max Output Power FORCED COAG||100W-150Ω|
|Max Output Power SOFT COAG||80 W-100 Ω|
|Max Output Power BIPOLAR||60 W-100 Ω|
|Working Frequency||600 KHz|
|Mains Voltage||115–230 Vac|
|Mains Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Electrical Input Power||350 VA|
|Size WxHxD||254x104x288 Mm|
- Patient/Plate circuit monitoring
- Output power monitoring
- Self check control
- Electrical Class: I CF
- MDD 93/42/EC Class: II b
- Cable for neutral plate disposable/5365
- Kit of assorted electrode length 5cm (10pcs)
- Manual of instructions
- single water-proof foot-switch
- Power supply cable 3x1mm SIE-IEC – 2mt
- Reusable handle with finger switches
- Steel neutral electrode patient plate