- Automatic measure Interval: 15, 30, 60, 120, 240 (Asleep)
- Automatic measure Interval –
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- Accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Increasing pressure mode: force pump increases pressure automatically
- Reducing pressure mode: self-motion ladder reducing pressure mode
- Alarm parameter: SYS / MAP / DIA
- Measuring range: 0bpm~250bpm
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Display: 2.4″ TFT color LCD
- Power: DC 3V(Two “AA”, 1.5V Alkali Battery)
- Meets ANSI/AAMI SP10-1992 standard for performance and accuracy
- Product safety type: Type BF applied part (Internally powered, defibrillation-proof)
- Compact, portable and easy to use
- Programmable test interval of 15, 30, 60, 120, 240
- Two working modes, monitoring function and 24 hours ambulatory NIBP measure
- Friendly user interface provides menu list and measure results
- USB cable for uploading data to computer
- Select-able for Adult, Pediatric or Neonatal (See Optional Cuff’s)
- Software Included for data analysis, report printing, and trend graphing
- The device can be connected to practically any PC with windows OS.
- The Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor is provided with interface cable for data upload, software that provides flexible programming with comprehensive analysis and presentation/reporting functions.
- The accuracy of the algorithm used has been clinically validated to the BHS and AAMI criteria.
The chart on the left provides trend data of all the readings selected of analysis. Remember the Echo80 record interval can be set from 15 to 240 minutes. The right chart is a correlation line or cloud chart. This is a great tool for visualizing all the data points in the analysis set.
The histogram and pie charts provided may help you or the patient visualize there 24 hour BP readings. This is a standard feature of the analysis software.
There are no reviews yet.