- lambda yag is a laser therapy equipment, which allows to work in depth on different types of pathologies. The wavelength used is 1064nm. This, combined with the emission power, allows a good diffusion and the right absorption by human tissue, by combining an analgesic effect, anti-inflammatory effect and of the tissue regeneration.
- lambda yag allows to work in two modalities: continuous and pulsed. The continuous emission mode is suitable for pathologies where the injury is at depth. It is able to trigger cellular bio-stimulation processes, and the process of tissue regeneration, reducing movement recovery times.
- The pulsed emission mode is suitable for pathologies with acute phase, in order to perform anti-inflammatory pathologies with low thermal effects.
- The pulsed emission mode is also suitable for the fast tissue regeneration and the maintaining of the cellular balance.
- This allows the controlled vasodilation and the better recovery of the inflammatory process.
|Laser power||up to 10W|
• High luminosity touchscreen display
• Intuitive icons interface
• Controls of the unit made by one knob
• Multipurpose encoder, keys or touchscreen
• Stored protocols inside
• Customized programs
• Possibility to upgrade through USB port
• Six languages software
There are no reviews yet.