Reliable diagnostic ultrasound
The latest portable ultrasound machine – CHISON EBit 30
Reliable diagnostic ultrasound. A portable, lightweight ultrasound, which is easy to go, easy to diagnose, easy to operate, with enough measurement packages.
- Independent angle 15 LED Monitor (0° – 30° tilted)
- Lightweight (7.5Kg)
- Dual transducer ports (Built-in)
- Probe holders
- Removable battery, 120 minutes in active mode
- Theft-proof lock
- Dedicated adapter Space
- Printer socket
- Accessory box
- Trolley height adjustable (Three levels available)
- FHI is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patients’ size and weight. This allows EBit to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patients.
- Traditional Tissue Harmonics and Phased Harmonics compromise image quality and resolution when penetration is increased.
- Chison’s FHI technology greatly improves diagnostic abilities and clinical confidence in larger, difficult-to-image patients.
- These innovative algorithms have strengthened the image enhancement results significantly.
- Advanced chipset is used to ensure fast frame rate.
- Compared to the traditional dual-beam former on most ultrasound machines, the EBit50 uses quad-beam technology for ultrasound signal receiving.
- Doubles the volume of signals received from traditional methods, increasing image resolution and generating more accurate images.
- Produces higher frame rates, ensuring better diagnostic confidence and efficiency, especially for moving organs.
- Automatically traces the intima and measures the thickness of the intima. This allows you to measure the intima faster, more easily and more accurately.
- Elastography displays tissue stiffness in real time to provide doctors with additional diagnostic information when scanning organs like liver and breast.
4D – Virtual HD
- The latest innovation in real-time 4D with powerful imaging engine.
- Greatly strengthen the bond between mother and fetus.
- With moveable Virtual light source.
- V7-E Transvaginal
- V6-E Transvaginal
- MC6-E Micro-Convex
- MC5-E Micro-Convex
- V4-EV Volume
- MC3-E Micro-Convex
- L12-E Linear
- L7W-E Linear
- L7R-E Trans-Rectal
- L7-E Linear
- C3-E Convex
There are no reviews yet.