- ECG100G is a kind of single channel electrocardiograph, which features in printing ECG waveform by thermal printing system, prompting for “Lead off” or “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, recording ECG waveform in
- AUTO/Manual mode, convenient to operate.
- Adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG wave
- form via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- Adopt high-resolution thermal printing system (8 dot/mm), no need for any adjustments. Recording frequency: up to 150Hz.
- Real-time and continuously record clear and accurate ECG waveform and annotation character (including lead mark, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc.).
- In AUTO mode, finish recording by pressing the button once, which improves work efficiency.
- Multi-language (Chinese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish,Turkish, Russian and Kazakh) interface and report.
- In optimal DC state, up to 7-hour standby time, continuous print up to 4-hour, record up to 150 pieces of ECG waveform.
- Large LCD display waveform and data
- The high-resolution thermal printing array system
- Frequency response is as high as 150 Hz
- Capable of printing continuously on channel trace and annotations including lead mark and parameter such as sensitivity, paper speed and filter operation status
- High-resolution digital filter inhibits baseline drift without affecting ECG waveform
- Floating input circuit meets IEC safety standard
- Rechargeable battery supporting more than 50 patient examinations
- Internal software: GB, FR, IT, ES, DE, TR
- Manual: GB, IT (ES on request)
|Safety Type||Class I, Type CF Applied Part, Which Has Defibrillation-Proof Applied Part|
|Lead Standard||12 Leads|
|Input Way||Floating And Defibrillation Protection|
|Patient Leak Current||<10µA|
|Frequency Response||0.05Hz~150Hz (-3dB, + 0.4dB)|
|CMRR||>60dB, >100dB (Add Filter)|
|Enduring Polarization||Voltage ±500mV|
Dispose Wave Data
- EMG interference filter 35Hz (-3dB)
- AC filter 50Hz/60Hz (=20dB)
|Recording way||Thermal printing system|
|Sensitivity||5, 10, 20mm/mV|
|Paper Speed||Auto-record: auto leads changing
Rhythm record: 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s
Manual-record: 25 mm/mV, 50 mm/mV
|AC||110-220V, 50/60 Hz|
|DC||7.4V, 3700 MAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery Fuse|
|2 Pcs F5×20mm AC Time Lag||T250mA/250V (Power Supply:220V)|
|Size||315 X 215 X 77 Mm|
|Net Weight||2.25 Kg|
- ECG cable – 1 set
- Limb electrode clamp – 1 set
- chest electrodes – 1 set
- Ground wire
- Power connection
- Paper roll