- ECG300GA is an Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal
- simultaneously and print waveform by the thermal printing system.
- It features in,recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically
- prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, case database management.
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- Display of 1/3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
- Multiply printing modes and formats, including manual, auto 4×3, auto 3×4+1, auto 3×4, auto 2×6+1, auto 2×6, etc. Waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with timed print function, which meets different requirements.
- With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5) +S(V1), etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Build-in memory stores 15 cases, optional SD card stores up to 100 cases, which is convenient for doctor to review case and statistic.
- Multi- language (Chinese, English) interface and report.
- Optional ECG-Sync software, connect with PC by USB2.0 interface to form an ECG workstation, import real-time data to the software for analyzing and report printing, and old cases stored in Electrocardiograph can be uploaded to PC.
- Power supply: AC/DC and built-in rechargeable lithium battery. In optimal DC state, up to 4-hour standby time, continuous print 70-minute and 175-ECG, which meets the requirements of visiting a patient at home and body examination.
- Accurate and clear ECG waveform
- Working state display
- Economical to save recording paper
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG adopt digital signal processing technology to get high-quality ECG waveforms via AC filter
- Baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal
- Display of 1/2/3-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
|Input Mode||Floating And Defibrillation Safety|
|Frequency Response||0.05Hz ~ 150Hz(-3dB~+0.4dB)|
|CMRR||> 60dB, > 100dB (Add Filter)|
|Patient Leakage Current||< 10μA|
|Sensitivity||2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 Mm / MV ±5 Percent, Normal Sensitivity: 10mm / MV±2 Percent|
|Noise Level||< 15μVp-P|
|Safety Classification||Class I, Type CF And Defibrillation-Proof Part|
|Recording Mode||Thermal Printing Device|
|Auto Recording||Set Auto Record Format And Mode calculate and analyze automatically|
|Rhythm Recording||Set Rhythm Recording Format And Mode|
|Manual Recording||Set The Record Format, Switch Manually|
|Measures Of Measurement||HR, P-R Duration, P Length, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T Interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5) +S(V1)|
|EMG Interference Filter||25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)|
|Power Frequency Filter||AC 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)|
|Paper Speed||Auto: 25, 50mm / S, ±5 Percent Rhythm|