- Single-sided chest piece designed for easier grip and maneuvering.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chest piece.
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled ear tubes align with ear canals.
- The 3M™ Littmann® Master Classic II™ Stethoscope brings together award-winning ergonomic design and excellent acoustic sensitivity. It delivers reliable performance and comfortable use to professionals dedicated to providing the best patient care.
- The 3M™ Littmann® Master Classic II™ Stethoscope combines the reliable, versatile acoustic performance of tunable diaphragm technology with the portable convenience of a single-sided chest piece. The Master Classic II stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to detect, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis.
- Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chest piece. Unlike two-sided models, there’s no need to turn over and reposition the chest piece. Hold the chest piece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Ear tips snap firmly onto the ends of the ear tubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- The Master Classic II stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing ear tips and instructions.
- Suggested Applications
- Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac; adult and pediatric patients. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants; EMTs; entry level nurse; licensed vocational nurse; medical assistants; nursing students and registered nurses
Monitoring Stethoscope Classic II™
POARequest Price Now
Single-sided chest piece designed for easier grip and maneuvering.
Email when stock available
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
2-channel portable electromyograph with built-in electrical stimulator ,In cooperation with management software can adapt for easy and quick investigation with automatic procedures of examination, with control using abbreviations (just 6 keys on the keyboard), and automatically generating a report of a description or you can use a wide spectrum of possible investigative methodology including modalities such as Single Fiber MUP, SSEP and many others.