- 4-channel portable electromyograph with built-in electrical stimulator Portable economical 4-channel EMG with built-in electrical stimulator.
- Connected and powered directly from a USB control computer, laptop or tablet with Windows OS.
- The ideal choice for the neurological outpatient clinic and users for whom the 2-channel version of Neuro-EMG-Micro is not enough.
- In cooperation with the control software, it is possible to adapt for easy and fast examination with automatic examination procedures, with control using shortcuts (6 keyboard keys are enough) and automatic generation of reports with descriptions or it is possible to use a wide range of possible examination methodologies including modalities such as Single Fiber, MUP , SSEP and many others.
- Extension to the methodology of evoked potentials is possible at any time by simply connecting additional modules.
- 4 optimized channels for recording motor and sensor line tests;
- portable, connectable to a laptop or tablet with Windows OS;
- all-in-one: electric stimulator and 4 recording inputs in the module;
- high recording quality;
- economical during operation
The report contains:
- EMG block
- electrodes for connecting disposable adhesive electrodes
- conductive rubber sensory loop electrodes
- conductive rubber ground electrode
- set of 100 pieces of disposable adhesive electrodes
- stimulation electrode
- adhesive shortcuts for marking keys on the control computer
- conductive gel or paste
- CE certificate
- manual in Czech language (in electronic form) case for transmission
Motor conductivity, Sensory conductivity, F-wave, H-reflex Spontaneous activity, interfering activity, MUP, Tremor, repetitive stimulation, Single Fiber and many more.
- NeuroEMG -micro
- USB–hub KM-7
- Set of EMG electrodes
- Motor electrode.
- Ring electrode (wide) with cable
- Ground electrode with cable
- Reusable concentric needle electrode 2 Pcs
- Adapter for needle electrode connection.
- Disposable surface electrode (set of 100 pcs.)
- Electrodes connection with “Alligator”– 2 pcs. (red and black)
- Cup electrode 2 Pcs
- Pup-jack linker – 2 pcs.
- Stimulating bar electrode
- Measuring reel
- Abrasive paste for skin preparation (160 g)
- Electrode gel (bottle with dispenser 250 g)
- “Neuro-MEP.NET” software with EMG module for EMG, NCS and SEP, analysis and storage
- Brand name computer with good specifications
- Laser printer
- Technical manual
- User manual
Include the following tests:
- Surface and needle EMG study
- spontaneous activity
- turn-amplitude analysis of interference EMG
- amplitude-frequency analysis of interference EMG
- spectrum analysis of interference EMG
- rectified EMG
- EMG sound playback
Motor Nerve conduction study
- Sensory Nerve conduction study
- registration and analysis of M-wave characteristics and sensory action potential
- evaluation of motor/sensory conduction velocity
- F-wave, H-reflex (also including paired stimulation) parameters study
- Blink reflex, sacral reflex, bulbocavernosus reflex, T-reflex (option), galvanic skin responses
- Motor and sensory inching
- analysis of M-wave decrement during repetitive stimulation of motor nerve
- totalization and post tetanic phenomena study
- user-defined stimulation algorithm creation
Study of single fiber action potential and jitter (single fiber EMG) phenomenon
Motor Unit Potentials (MUP):
- recording and analysis of spontaneous activity phenomena
- detection of MUP in automatic and manual modes
- automatic analysis of MUP parameters, determination of denervation-reinnervation process stage
Motor Unit Number Estimation (MUNE):
- recording and semiautomatic analysis with estimation of motor unit quantity by incremental technique and MUP decomposition
Somatosensory evoked potentials (Short- and l)