World Mental Health Day
- An annual event celebrated around the world with the aim of raising awareness of the importance of mental health and promoting community support for people with mental health problems.
- It is celebrated on October 10 every year and is also known as “World Mental Health Day”.
- Mental health is an essential part of overall health and personal well-being.
- It affects how we think, feel and act in our daily lives.
- However, mental health is often neglected and considered a poorly relevant topic in public health discussions.
- Therefore, it seeks to highlight this important topic and promote awareness and understanding about it.
- Many events and campaigns are organized around the world with the aim of promoting mental health.
- People are encouraged to talk about mental health issues and seek help if necessary.
- Conferences, seminars and panel discussions are held to discuss mental health issues and raise awareness of its symptoms, causes and possible treatment.
Its goal is to achieve several goals, including:
- Raising awareness: It works to raise awareness about the importance of mental health and the challenges faced by people with mental health problems.
- Mental Illness Awareness: It reminds people that there are real mental illnesses that individuals can have and need appropriate support.
- Reducing discrimination: World Health Day encourages society to deal flexibly, empathize with people, enjoy psychological health, and eliminate problems of sharing with them.
- Supporting the therapist: producing global mental health access to care and treatment for people with mental health problems.
- It encourages the provision of psychological and health-related therapeutic services related to nano-persons themselves.
- Guidance and education: It guides people to obtain reliable information about mental health and methods but cannot enjoy it.
- Today this is an opportunity to focus on mental health at the global universal and general public services level.
- Today the international community also pledges awareness and protection for people affected by mental health problems.
at the end
World Mental Health Day seeks to remove negative perceptions and discrimination surrounding mental health problems and promote understanding, compassion and support for individuals who suffer from them. This event is an important occasion to raise awareness and build a society that supports and cares about the health of the mind and spirit.