- SONOST 3000 is a portable stand-alone quantitative ultrasound (QUS) BMD with an embedded PC, colorful touch screen, and thermal printer.
- The Sonost 3000 Bone Densitometer is a portable, economic solution for evaluating the risk of osteoporotic fracture. Its low precision error assets in the first diagnosis of osteoporosis monitoring bone changes.
- The Sonost 3000, osteoporosis device, provides fast, convenient and easy-to-use measurements to the calcaneus (heel bone) for superb assessment of osteoporotic fracture risk.
- Provides information on bone quality and fracture risk:
The Sonost 3000 measures SOS (Speed of Sound) and BUA (Broadband Ultrasound Attenuation), and applies them to calculate BQI (Bone Quality Index).
T-score and Z-score represent:
- Young adult mean standard variation (T-score)
- Age-matched mean standard variation (Z-score)
Sonost 3000 features & benefits:
- Quick scanning time (15 sec)
- Auto-positioning probes
- Permanent coupling pads
- No repeatability variation cause to fluctuation in water temperature
- Superior precision
- Color TFT-monitor (touch screen)
- Easy measurement (convenient dry type)
- No radiation hazard