Smart Laptop with Premium Performance
A premium compact system provides an outstanding performance for confident diagnosis.
Genius | Light | Powerful | Thin | Accurate | Quick
Ready To Go
Chison SonoBook 9 System Description
- The Chison SonoBook 9 laptop-style ultrasound system is probably Chison’s most advanced portable ultrasound.
- Their timing is right since the market does not have a quality system at this price-point.
- With an internal SSD and advanced imaging technologies, the SonoBook portable ultrasound delivers surprisingly high frame rates in a durable design.
- The SonoBook includes advanced imaging features, such as compound imaging, needle visualization, stress echo, speckle reduction imaging, IMT, Tissue Doppler, and prospective/retrospective cineloop saving.
- As Chison’s first laptop-style system, the SonoBook was designed as a mobile shared service ultrasound with great portability.
- The Sonobook system provides maximum value and image quality in an affordable shared service design
- The SonoBook 9 optimizes image quality via advanced technologies such as stress echo, compound imaging, needle visualization, speckle reduction imaging, IMT, Tissue Doppler, and prospective/retrospective cineloop saving.
- It also has among the highest frame rates seen on any portable cardiovascular ultrasound machine.
- Additionally, the SonoBook 9 performs well as an orthopedic/MSK ultrasound, and it has already been adopted by professional sports teams for use at their training facilities.
Premium Performance with the Chison SonoBook 9
- With an internal Solid State hard drive, the SonoBook portable ultrasound machine is among the fastest machines we tested.
- Saving loops, changing modes, adjusting image quality, exporting, etc, are all nearly instantaneous, with almost no lag saving long cine clips (prospective and retrospective).
The SonoBook has a durable build and includes many advanced features for optimizing efficiency and ergonomics, including:
- Fast boot up speeds (<1 minute)
- 4D OB Imaging with VirtualHD
- Transducer support for over 27 kinds of probes
- Instant switch between different ultrasound modes and measurements
- AIO (Automatic Image Optimization for B-Mode and D-Mode
- Auto Measurements including Auto IMT, Auto NT, Auto-trace for PW and for follicles and breast lesions
- User-defined workflow
- Auto-ambient adjustments tailor to indoor and outdoor uses
Chison SonoBook 9 Ultrasound Equipment Applications
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- General Imaging
- Interventional Procedures
- Intraoperative Procedures
- Peripheral Vascular
- Small Parts
- Stress Echo
- Transcranial Doppler
Chison SonoBook 9 Ultrasound Equipment Features
- High-End cardiovascular imaging
- Compound imaging
- Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Stress Echo
- Durable Laptop design
- Internal Solid State Hard Drive
- Prospective and Retrospective Saving
- DICOM Structured Reporting
- Custom calcs, settings, and presets
Chison SonoBook 9 Transducers
- CW2-V Pencil
- L7-V Linear
- L12-V Linear
- L8M5-V Linear
- L10i-V Linear
- L18-V Linear
- L12b-V Linear
- C3-V Convex
- T5-V Tee(Adult)
- MC6-V Micro-Convex
- P5-V Phased array
- E6-V Transvaginal
- E7W-V Transvaginal
- R7-V Trans Rectal
- VC4-V Volume
- MC3-V Micro-Convex
- P2-V Phased array