Portable Ultrasound Device Mindray DP 15 Power :
- With the best-in-class combination of performance and ergonomic style, Ultrasound Device DP-15 is a perfect selection for B/W system.
- Wonderful image quality and PW doppler imaging with auto activity meet the necessities of various applications, serving to you to boost your diagnostic confidence.
- High definition led with full screen style of Ultrasound Device DP-15 provides you with new operation experience.
- PW Doppler and Auto Trace reveal details of blood flow for more comprehensive diagnosis.
Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Utilizing second harmonics generated from tissue boundary layers, THI significantly enhances contrast resolution and improves image quality especially for technically difficult subjects.
- Tissue Specific Imaging optimizes the image quality based on the properties of the tissue being scanned. Four imaging options are available including general, muscle, fluid and fat.
- Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes.
- Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable.
- Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key.
- Gain instant auto image optimization in B mode on the click of a single key.
- Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively
- Dedicated inbuilt tutorial software, iScanHelper provides you with an interface to learn “How & What” of ultrasound scanning.
- Supported with excellent practical examples and illustrations, iScanHelper, with its easy and practical usability, is an effective educational tool either for beginners or experienced professionals.
- Image enhancing mechanism consisting of various parameters
• 12.1 inch high definition LED
• Full Screen design for easy cleaning
• 30 degree tilting angle adjustable monitor
• Maximum 2 universal transducer connectors
• User friendly control panel with backlit
• Light and compact design for extreme portability