- 12-channel ECG full-disclosure recording
- Advanced tools for ST segment monitoring
- Support of automatic BP and SPO2 measurement
- Online arrhythmia detection and analysis
- Maximum load prediction
- Risk scoring for predicting patient’s mortality
- QT module for evaluating the risk of sudden cardiac death
- Optional vacuum electrode system
- Compatible with all BTL ECGs
- Compatible with variety of medical treadmills and ergometers
- Compatibility with BTL ECGs
- In standard configuration, the BTL CardioPoint-Ergo comes with
the BTL-08 SD3 ECG. This ECG features its own thermal printer and internal battery and thus, if needed, can be used independently of a computer as a portable device. Other ECG models (except for SD1) can be however connected to the CardioPoint-Ergo as well if additional features are required.
- ST maps display ST segment deviations in horizontal and vertical plane. They help recognize the common pathologies associated with ST segment deviations easily and quickly.
- The QT module helps evaluating QT(c) interval to diagnose possible risk of ventricular tachycardias that may result in sudden cardiac death. It uses a tangent method which is specifically suitable for QT measurement with higher heart rates, when there is no clear return to the baseline or the T wave has two peaks.
Automatic Stress Test Protocol
- BTL CardioPoint-Ergo calculates the exercise protocol automatically based on KUP 2008 guidelines. As a result, each patient is tested with an optimized load according to their personal data.
- The Risk Scoring tool uses the examination results to automatically predict the risk of patient’s mortality and to define the risk of CAD (coronary arterial disease).
- BTL CardioPoint software is a versatile and complete solution integrating ECG, stress test, Holter, ABPM and spirometry into one unified platform. Its number of possible diagnostic, graphic and network configurations make it a software that adapts to the user rather than the user having to adapt to the software.
Unified Cardiology Platform
- BTL CardioPoint is a versatile software solution integrating ECG, stress test, Holter, ABPM and spirometry into one unified platform. All these modules use the same style of user interface and same logic of controls. When using one module, getting used to another is then very easy.
One Patient Database
- All the BTL CardioPoint modules (examinations) use just one-patient database. Due to its clear arrangement, all common procedures (such as creating a new patient, starting a new examination) are very straightforward. Advanced functions, such as data back-up, exporting to various formats are available as well.
User Interface Customization
- BTL software has fully customizable interface and its layout and work steps can be easily adapted. The operator is allowed to arbitrarily add or move tables, ECG strips and other windows. The BTL CardioPoint is thus a software that adapts to the user rather than the user adapting to the software.
- Improving the quality of care provided, increasing the productivity of medical staff and reducing the costs are current trends in healthcare. The BTL CardioPoint-NET positively influences all 3 parameters at the same time.
- The versatility of the product offers a solution for small outpatient medical facilities as well as for larger clinics and hospitals that require a tool for quick and efficient management of patient and examination information.
- BTL CardioPoint-ECG software makes a great addition to any BTL ECG. It allows comparing ECG records, sharing them with other computers in the network and exporting them into third-party medical systems. Its simple operation makes it perfect for use even in high-traffic facilities, such as emergency rooms.
Sudden Death Screening
- Sudden Death Screening (SDS) module is a unique tool for a prevention of sudden cardiac death, the leading cause of death in young athletes. For maximum comfort, the SDS module has been integrated into a routine ECG examination. Its main advantages are: instant evaluation of athlete-specific ECG, excellent sensitivity and innovative visualizations for fast result validation.
- Measurement accuracy, diagnostic features and comfort in operation predispose the CPET (CardioPulmonary Exercise Test) system from BTL to be used in various medical facilities. In all of them, the BTL’s CPET system provides its operator with accurate results displayed in a modern and easy-to-use user interface.
- BTL CardioPoint-Ergo software is a new generation of advanced computer-based stress-test systems. Its simple operation and number of automated features allow physicians to better focus on their patients during the test. Its advanced diagnostic features help extract maximum information from the test to reliably define the risk of CAD.
- Top of Form
- Bottom of Form
|• 58 mm printouts|
|• Battery or mains power options|
|• Connection to BTL CardioPoint software|
|• Diagnostics upgrade (includes analysis and text interpretation)|
|BTL-08 SD6||BTL-08 SD3||BTL-08 SD1|
|Dimensions of display||70 × 36 mm|
|Screen resolution||128 × 64 px|
|Keyboard||combined alphanumeric and functional|
|Electrode contact control||indication of contact of each electrode|
|Interface||RS232, USB reduction|
|Dimensions||276 × 168 × 74 mm|
|Weight approx.||2 kg|
|Paper width||58 mm|
|Paper speed||5, 10, 25, 50 mm/s|
|Number of channels||6||3||1|
|Number of leads||12|
|Printed leads||1, 3, 6||1, 3||1|
|Transmission in automatic mode||real-time, synchronic|
|Sensitivity||2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm/mV|
|Stored records (10-sec long strips)||6|
|Long ECG recording 1 lead/2 leads||9 min/no|
|Adaptable mains filter||50–60 Hz|
|Muscle tremor filters||35, 25 Hz|
|Baseline filters||0.05 Hz (3.2 s), 0.11 Hz (1.5 s), 0.25 Hz (0.6 s), 0.50 Hz (0.3 s),
1.50 Hz (0.1 s)
|No. of profiles for auto. and man. mode||3|
|No. of profiles for long ECG recording||3|
|SUMMARY OF AVAILABLE OPTIONS|
|Extension of channels||no||3–6||1–3–6|
|Diagnostics (includes: averaging, analysis, text interpretation)||optional||optional||no|
|PC connection with software BTL CardioPoint-ECG||optional||optional||no|
|Ergometry with software BTL CardioPoint-Ergo||optional||optional||no|
|Mains supply||115/230 V, 50–60 Hz|
|Frequency response||0.05–150 Hz|
|Digital resolution||3.9 μV|
|A/D conversion||13 bits|
|Sampling frequency ECG||2 000 Hz|
|Pacemaker detection||100 μs / Dedicated circuit with 40 000 Hz detection function|
|Dynamic range||15.9 mV|
|Polarisation voltage||± 400 mV|
|Max. consistent voltage||± 5 V|
|Input impedance||> 20 MOhm|
|Common mode rejection||> 100 dB|
|Accumulator capacity||automat: up to 30 prints
manual: up to 35 minutes of printing
signal monitoring: up to 75 minutes
|Charging time||max. 3 hours (if completely discharged)|