- Type: plus, Spirometer is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared mode for measuring relative items, it is applicable for hospital, clinic, family for routine test.
- large Color Screen
- New version 2019/2020 of Type ” plus “
- Large and color screen
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC).
- Forced Expired Volume in one second (FEV1).
- The ratio of FEV1 and FVC (FEV1/FVC).
- Peak expiratory flow (PEF).
- 25% flow of the FVC (FEF25).
- 50% flow of the FVC (FEF50).
- 75% flow of the FVC(FEF75) and average flow between
- 25% and 75% of the FVC(FEF2575) can be measured. Besides.
- The user condition can be shown by the ratio of the measured value and the predicted value.
- Flow rate-volume chart, volume-time chart display.
- Data memory, delete, upload and review.
- Trend chart display.
- Information prompts when volume or flow goes beyond the limits.
- Automatic power off when there is no operation in two minutes.
- Rechargeable lithium battery and with charging tips.
- Battery power display.
- USB Socket for PC Software
- Bluetooth module built-in
- Comes with PC Software ( printing report)
|Display mode||2.8” color TFT-LCD|
|Volume range||0~10 L|
|Volume accuracy||±3 % or ± 0.05 L (whichever is greater)|
|Flow range||0 L/s~16 L/s|
|Flow accuracy||±5 % or ±0.2 L /s (whichever is greater)|
|Working current||200 mA|
|Power supply||DC3.7 V rechargeable lithium battery|
|Safety class||internally powered equipment, type BF applied part|
There are no reviews yet.