Suction Unit NEW HOSPIVAC
- Emergency Dept – General Surgery- Gynecology- Neurosurgery- Obstetrics- Operating Theatre – Dental Practice.
- FULL, NEW HOSPIVAC 350 has been designed for professional aspiration of bodily fluids, tissues or bones of patients during or after surgery.
- The state-of-the-art 60 1/min oil less and maintenance-free pump provides high performances with excellent suction capacities and max vacuum built up within a few seconds.
- A clear dashboard along with a full range of accessories and antistatic castors with brakes make it the ideal device for surgical suction and liposuction.
- The new MPR (Multi-Purpose Rail) system enhances the versatility of the Hospivac series for easy and quick exchange of different accessories, with no need for tools.
- In fact, being equipped with five connections, all CA-MI accessories can be easily accommodated, such as rings to fit jar (5L), cannula holders or a medical stainless-steel rail where to hook any other type of accessory by means of clamps.
- The new safety trap bottle is also a new standard accessory in the Hospivac series.
- The new safety trap bottle is also a new standard accessory in the Hospivac series, bringing up to three the overflow protection systems, besides the valve integrated in the jar and the hydrophobic filter, thus providing the Hospivac series with the highest standards of safety.
|AVAILABLE MODELS AND ACCESSORIES INCLUDED||Full|
|Liquid Collection Jar With Overflow Valve System||2|
|Rings To Accommodate Jars (3 Sizes Depending On The Jar)||2|
|Safety Trap Bottle (220m1)||2|
|Antibacterial & Hydrophobic Filter (Single-Patient)||2|
|Silicone Tubes 0 8x14mm (Autoclavable) – Patient Tube Length 150cm||2|
|conical Connector 0 10-11-12mm||2|
|Air Suction Inlet||2|
|Footswitch With Intermittent Or Continuous Operation||1|
|Change-Over System From Jar To Jar By Soft-Touch Keys||1|
|Power Cord With Schuko Plug||1|
|5000 Ml Autoclavable Jars||2|
Suction Unit NEW HOSPIVAC TECHNICAL FEATURES:
|Motor||Oil Less And Maintenance-Free Piston Pump|
|Power Feeding||220-230V / 50-60Hz Or 110-127V / 60Hz|
|ISO 10079-1 Classification||HIGH VACUUM / HIGH FLOW|
|Max Vacuum (Adjustable)||0.90 Bar –90 KPa –675 MmHg|
|Max Free Air Flow Rate||60 L/Min|
|Noise Level||51,7 DBA|
|Duty Cycle||Non-Stop Operation|
|Weight||20 Kg (Unit Alone Without Accessories)|
|Size||46 X 42 X 85 Cm|
|Place Of Manufacturing||Italy|